Toxicity Ammo Crafting
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
slaterbbx  [developer] May 12, 2017 @ 12:23pm
Report A Bug
Found a bug? Let me know. Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
MADMatt May 19, 2017 @ 8:58pm 
when ever ishoot it blows up in mu face and crashes me and you can refill it with pine logs
slaterbbx  [developer] May 20, 2017 @ 7:33pm 
@matt, Um, im not sure how to respond to this.... You are not explaining what you are talking about.. Ill write this off as a troll comment for now until you clarify.
CasualGerman Jun 25, 2017 @ 10:29am 
Hello i tried spawning the mold and other stuff of your mods on my server (i put the folders in the correct folder) but when i do i only get a little black square (graphic glitch thingy) and its just a sprite instead of the item i want
slaterbbx  [developer] Jun 26, 2017 @ 1:37am 
Sounds like an issue with conflicting mods. Do you have other mods on your server?
i cannot find the recipe for bullet casings i have the items everything else shows up exept the casings
slaterbbx  [developer] Jul 9, 2017 @ 7:22pm 
There is a button on the Workshop page that says "Click here for Item Ids" that page has all the details.
i know but the recipe does not apear in game
and bars spawn on germany in the quarry i found one
slaterbbx  [developer] Jul 10, 2017 @ 3:45pm 
What shows up instead of the casing?
now the gunpowder is a bren in all maps
slaterbbx  [developer] Aug 4, 2017 @ 3:58pm 
Bren?
I cant craft the shotgun hulls to craft the slugs it syas i need a "plastic sheet" but i cant find recipe or ID
slaterbbx  [developer] Aug 6, 2017 @ 11:47am 
Plastic Sheet is 1 chem, 1 acid to make, that will make 4 plastic sheets for you ;-)

I will add to the crafting recipes when I get time.
the gun powder is swoped with a bren and i cant find a mod in the workshop whith a bren

Rawzbeef Oct 22, 2017 @ 11:07am 
the gun powder take a 2x2 square even if they appears as 1 little square on my private server '^' anyone have the same issue ?
slaterbbx  [developer] Oct 22, 2017 @ 1:11pm 
You might have another mod that has the same ID that takes up 2x2? Thats the only thing I can think of.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50