Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Gas Guzzler
Statistics
+On kill, charge "Nitro" meter. (Takes maybe 4-6 kills, not counting sentry kills)

-25% Smaller Magazine Capacity
-10% less pellets per shot
-Nitro meter begins depleting after 15 seconds (When not gaining kills with the shotgun)

=When Nitro is full, press secondary-fire to activate Nitro. Nitro will temporarily speed up your movement speed by 50%, attack speed by 50%, and jump height by 25%.

Some special effects may include some flames coming out of the exhaust pipes when Nitro is activated.

The increased attack speed will also allow you to use your wrench faster to repair buildings. The Nitro effects will help you chase after spies (or anyone) easier and get you places faster.

Seeing as this is named the "Gas Guzzler", I imagined it to be fairly crude yet powerful weapon. It is best used in the front-lines and when you're able to pull-off activating your Nitro, it can be used for escaping or getting to your sentry faster to repair it.

Update 3/7/15:
-Took away pellets bonus
-Tweaked Nitro attack speed bonus (Took it down 50%)
-Changed Damage penalty to Less pellets per shot

Last edited by Punchydroid 神秘男人; Mar 7, 2015 @ 9:02am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Ron Mar 6, 2015 @ 6:27pm 
These stats are way too overpowered for Valve to take them seriously. +100% attack speed? That's like a machine gun. And the -10% damage is offset by the +20% more pellets. The less clip size will take off one bullet, that's it and the increase in movement speed/jump height while nitro is ridiculous. I appreciate that it takes four to six kills but with a sentry that means you can get that easily. Rethinking needed.
Last edited by Ron; Mar 6, 2015 @ 6:28pm
Pokeking Mar 7, 2015 @ 7:33am 
Nitro should be 20% or 25% bonus to jump, move speed and attack rate and require somewhere between 330-660 damage before use as well having a 33% smaller clip (would be 4 rounds per clip), no probs with the damage penalty and pellet increase, just have to make your shots count and not engage more than one foe at a time if just shotgunning, although could just have it be with just nitro and 1 less round in clip.
Originally posted by RetinaGaming:
I appreciate that it takes four to six kills but with a sentry that means you can get that easily. Rethinking needed.

Maybe I should be more specific, you can only charge up nitro with kills with this shotgun.
Originally posted by Punchydroid:
+On kill, charge "Nitro" meter. (Takes maybe 4-6 kills, not counting sentry kills)

-25% Smaller Magazine Capacity
-10% less pellets per shot
-Nitro meter begins depleting after 15 seconds (When not gaining kills with the shotgun)

=When Nitro is full, press secondary-fire to activate Nitro. Nitro will temporarily speed up your movement speed by 50%, attack speed by 50%, and jump height by 25%.

Some special effects may include some flames coming out of the exhaust pipes when Nitro is activated.

The increased attack speed will also allow you to use your wrench faster to repair buildings. The Nitro effects will help you chase after spies (or anyone) easier and get you places faster.

Seeing as this is named the "Gas Guzzler", I imagined it to be fairly crude yet powerful weapon. It is best used in the front-lines and when you're able to pull-off activating your Nitro, it can be used for escaping or getting to your sentry faster to repair it.

Update 3/7/15:
-Took away pellets bonus
-Tweaked Nitro attack speed bonus (Took it down 50%)
-Changed Damage penalty to Less pellets per shot
░░░░░░░░░▄██████████▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░░
░░░░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████░░░░
░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░
░░░█▄▄██▄░░░▀█████▄░░▀██████░░
░░░█▀███▄▀░░░▄██▄▄█▀░░░█████▄░
░░░█░░▀▀█░░░░░▀▀░░░▀░░░██░░▀▄█
░░░█░░░█░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░██
░░░█░░█▄▄▄▄█▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄█░
░░░█░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▄░░░░░░░░▄░▀█░░
░░░█░█▄████▀██▄▀░░░░░░░█░▀▀░░░
░░░░██▀░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░
░░░░░█▄▀░░░░▀█▀█▀░▄▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░
░░▄▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄░░░░
▄▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░█▄░░
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█▄░░█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀░░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█░█░█ █░░█ ░░█░░░░█▀▀▄ █▄▄█ █░░█
█░░▀█ █▄▄█ ░░█░░░░█▄▄█ █░░█ █▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Spaceghostwc Mar 9, 2015 @ 5:53pm 
with a name like the gas guzzler and that sweet texture, I think it would also be an exeptionaly bad ass pyro secondary.
petrol Aug 14, 2015 @ 9:20am 
Originally posted by neverninja3:
with a name like the gas guzzler and that sweet texture, I think it would also be an exeptionaly bad ass pyro secondary.
I think that is a great idea. Also, SecretAsianMan, you should make it cause afterburn during Nitro.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50