Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

NordoPic: 3D Unit Cards
Nor Dogroth  [developer] May 22, 2017 @ 10:36am
FAQ and Troubleshooting
Do I need anything for NordoPic?
  • No. NordoPic supports a list of chosen unit mods but it's no problem if you don't use some of them.

Do I have to use the NordoUnits Compilation Packs?
  • No. You can either use these packs or the original mods. All unit mods in my compilation packs are 100% supported.

What is the recommended mod priority in mod launchers?
  • Make sure NordoPic has the highest priority or at least a higher one than your unit mods.

I cannot see 3D cards for vanilla units
  • Make sure your game is running the mod at all. You have to activate it in the mod manager. If you play on Mac it might be impossible to run mods at all but I'm not up to date here.
  • Disable all other mods. To find conflicting mods that overwrite cards or card entries, activate your other mods one by one.
  • Go to your steamapps/common/Total War Rome II/data/ui folder and delete the folder "units" if it exists.
  • Sometimes the game does not load mods correctly. Try unsubscribing & resubscribing. Sometimes a simple restart of the game works too.

I cannot see 3D cards of a mod's units
  • NordoPic has to load before any unit mods that use it. This should be fine if you keep default load order.
  • Make sure your mod is supported by NordoPic. A list of supported mods can be found in this collection.
  • Go to your steamapps/common/Total War Rome II/data/ui folder and delete the folder "units" if it exists.
  • Check if another mod you are currently running changes the unit cards. You can do this with the "Pack File Manager" where you may find a units/icons directory.

I cannot see a certain 3D unit card of a supported mod
  • Check if another mod you are currently running changes the unit card. You can do this with the "Pack File Manager" where you may find a units/icons directory.
Last edited by Nor Dogroth; Mar 27, 2023 @ 6:25am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
SonovaBeach Jun 19, 2017 @ 2:14pm 
Hi. just a problem: i can't see the units name
Nor Dogroth  [developer] Jun 20, 2017 @ 6:51am 
Of which units?
I guess you are playing in another language than English so you need localication. Do you use the UPC? You will find information about it somewhere in the workshop and can download it via tw center.
Roman_Avrelie Jul 25, 2019 @ 4:48am 
Hello, you used to say that some files for translation are not stored in the data folder, but I forgot where to find them.
Nor Dogroth  [developer] Jul 25, 2019 @ 8:28am 
What do you mean? Mod pack files? They are stored in the steam workshop directory.
Roman_Avrelie Jul 25, 2019 @ 10:53am 
Originally posted by Nor Dogroth:
What do you mean? Mod pack files? They are stored in the steam workshop directory.
Thank you)
ThunderStorm Apr 6, 2020 @ 10:00pm 
Hi! Thank you for the great mod! I noticed that the colour for Antony's Rome is wrong in the campaign (it is mistakenly the same as the coulor of Lepudus' Rome). Would you please try to fix it? Thanks again!
Nor Dogroth  [developer] Apr 8, 2020 @ 12:34am 
This mod does not affect faction colours and it will never do so, otherwise it would lose compatibility. Search for a mod that changes the colour. I have a redesign mod for Rome in Emperor, e.g.
Last edited by Nor Dogroth; Mar 27, 2023 @ 6:24am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50