Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Quick Drop - Client Version
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Zero Feb 27, 2017 @ 9:36am
The Mod's Description
To anyone unaware of this, Steam has a feature that allows you to set up different translations for your mod that only shows up to people using Steam in said languages.

If you find any typo and/or mistake in the description you're viewing, please notify Fidooop here. Thank you.
Last edited by Zero; Mar 3, 2017 @ 7:00am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
KH4N3R Feb 27, 2017 @ 4:38pm 
The spanish translation is not correct.

Title: Soltado rápido - Versión cliente
Description: ¡Mientras mantienes pulsada la tecla MAYÚS, haz clic derecho sobre un objeto para soltarlo rápidamente! (También mantén pulsada la tecla CTRL para soltar un solo objeto del montón).

:thekid:
Fernando47 Feb 27, 2017 @ 5:12pm 
Originally posted by KH4N3R:

Description: ¡Mientras mantienes pulsada la tecla MAYÚS, haz clic derecho sobre un objeto para soltarlo rápidamente! (También mantén pulsada la tecla CTRL para soltar un solo objeto del montón).

Good translation, way better than the current one.
Fidooop  [developer] Feb 27, 2017 @ 6:06pm 
Originally posted by KH4N3R:

Thanks, I've updated the Spanish translation! :)
mc_meiler Feb 28, 2017 @ 3:36am 
There is a typo in the german translation. "Wen" should be "Wenn" .
Fidooop  [developer] Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):
There is a typo in the german translation. "Wen" should be "Wenn" .
Thank you, I've fixed it!
Michi Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:51am 
The german title sounds a bit weird, I'm not sure what it should be changed to though. Also there's a few minor errors in the description, there should be a comma between "Inventar" and "um" and it's "zu legen" instead of "zulegen". Also the i in the second "item" should be capitalized.
mai20 Feb 28, 2017 @ 7:37am 
There's a R missing in the german title. it schould be Schneller Drop and not Schnelle Drop.
Fernando47 Feb 28, 2017 @ 3:36pm 
This title sounds weird in a lot of languages
Fernando47 Mar 2, 2017 @ 12:33pm 
This discussion covers the topic of translations to all languages the desc has been translated to, right? Maybe you should update it with information about the languages that are "supported", so people can know what translations could be improved, and what translations could be implemented.
Zero Mar 3, 2017 @ 7:00am 
Originally posted by Edward4701:
This discussion covers the topic of translations to all languages the desc has been translated to, right? Maybe you should update it with information about the languages that are "supported", so people can know what translations could be improved, and what translations could be implemented.
Definitely, but I don't have all that info. Fid, get on it please! :D
purge Apr 17, 2017 @ 4:36am 
About title...
It says Fast Opening - Client Version on Turkish Translation ? wut ? where's the name of this mod.
It should be Hızlı Bırak - İstemci Sürümü = Drop Fast - Client Version
Last edited by purge; Apr 17, 2017 @ 4:37am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50