饥荒联机版

饥荒联机版

快速丢弃-客户端版本
 此主题已被置顶,因此可能具有重要性
Zero 2017 年 2 月 27 日 上午 9:36
The Mod's Description
To anyone unaware of this, Steam has a feature that allows you to set up different translations for your mod that only shows up to people using Steam in said languages.

If you find any typo and/or mistake in the description you're viewing, please notify Fidooop here. Thank you.
最后由 Zero 编辑于; 2017 年 3 月 3 日 上午 7:00
< >
正在显示第 1 - 11 条,共 11 条留言
KH4N3R 2017 年 2 月 27 日 下午 4:38 
The spanish translation is not correct.

Title: Soltado rápido - Versión cliente
Description: ¡Mientras mantienes pulsada la tecla MAYÚS, haz clic derecho sobre un objeto para soltarlo rápidamente! (También mantén pulsada la tecla CTRL para soltar un solo objeto del montón).

:thekid:
Fernando47 2017 年 2 月 27 日 下午 5:12 
引用自 KH4N3R

Description: ¡Mientras mantienes pulsada la tecla MAYÚS, haz clic derecho sobre un objeto para soltarlo rápidamente! (También mantén pulsada la tecla CTRL para soltar un solo objeto del montón).

Good translation, way better than the current one.
Fidooop  [开发者] 2017 年 2 月 27 日 下午 6:06 
引用自 KH4N3R

Thanks, I've updated the Spanish translation! :)
mc_meiler 2017 年 2 月 28 日 上午 3:36 
There is a typo in the german translation. "Wen" should be "Wenn" .
Fidooop  [开发者] 2017 年 2 月 28 日 上午 5:06 
引用自 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There is a typo in the german translation. "Wen" should be "Wenn" .
Thank you, I've fixed it!
Michi 2017 年 2 月 28 日 上午 5:51 
The german title sounds a bit weird, I'm not sure what it should be changed to though. Also there's a few minor errors in the description, there should be a comma between "Inventar" and "um" and it's "zu legen" instead of "zulegen". Also the i in the second "item" should be capitalized.
mai20 2017 年 2 月 28 日 上午 7:37 
There's a R missing in the german title. it schould be Schneller Drop and not Schnelle Drop.
Fernando47 2017 年 2 月 28 日 下午 3:36 
This title sounds weird in a lot of languages
Fernando47 2017 年 3 月 2 日 下午 12:33 
This discussion covers the topic of translations to all languages the desc has been translated to, right? Maybe you should update it with information about the languages that are "supported", so people can know what translations could be improved, and what translations could be implemented.
Zero 2017 年 3 月 3 日 上午 7:00 
引用自 Edward4701
This discussion covers the topic of translations to all languages the desc has been translated to, right? Maybe you should update it with information about the languages that are "supported", so people can know what translations could be improved, and what translations could be implemented.
Definitely, but I don't have all that info. Fid, get on it please! :D
purge 2017 年 4 月 17 日 上午 4:36 
About title...
It says Fast Opening - Client Version on Turkish Translation ? wut ? where's the name of this mod.
It should be Hızlı Bırak - İstemci Sürümü = Drop Fast - Client Version
最后由 purge 编辑于; 2017 年 4 月 17 日 上午 4:37
< >
正在显示第 1 - 11 条,共 11 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50