The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Naruto Ultimate Overhaul
bbordeo Apr 11, 2017 @ 12:55pm
Suggestions for the Naruto Ultimate Overhaul Mod
Since the mod Teru threw a hissy fit like a child because they were losing an argument, they took down the original suggestions discussion. So, I'm bringing it back so that Gyn and Riddick (the mods) can still receive your feedback.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
OnlyNeedJuan Apr 11, 2017 @ 1:04pm 
I'm just curious as to what was the tipping point in the first place. Couldn't read the post since it was already gone.
Last edited by OnlyNeedJuan; Apr 11, 2017 @ 1:04pm
Cumbusted  [developer] Apr 11, 2017 @ 4:12pm 
I've talked to Riddick and Gyn, gave them permission to do as they pleased with the mod.
They both said they wouldn't touch it, Riddick's finishing the Uchiha clan and then quitting on modding as well because he's had enough of it too for a long time now and was essentially waiting for me to do it first, lol. The same goes for Gyn, he gave me the mod because he was tired of what Riddick and I had been dealing with for 3 years now and figured I could do some work and pretty up the mod before it got too much to handle.

I'm going to undelete that thread so you can read what happened if you want to.
I'll be around to add some kind of support in the background but it's entirely out of my hands now.
Last edited by Cumbusted; Apr 11, 2017 @ 4:19pm
OnlyNeedJuan Apr 13, 2017 @ 4:37am 
It's sad to see that, once again, people get angry because they can't read (when has it ever been different though). It's almost as if some people need a voice-over telling them not to be idiots. I get that that can get under your skin after a long time of dealing with it. Wish you the best man.
simathi May 18, 2017 @ 9:26am 
Is LOOT (loot.installer.exe) safe to run? The last release was 5 days ago by WrinklyRobot, who has 0 contributions in the last year. My antivirus program says that the file is unknown.
Lofty Jun 28, 2017 @ 5:14pm 
Damn, this is unsupported? Shame, I find this mod pretty necessary, and could do with a version for SSE.
MortalAboveGods Jul 1, 2017 @ 5:13am 
Welp my favorite mod went up in flames, for what? People not being able to read? YUP. Guess I am done with Skyrim as well. :steamsalty:
Reven017 Jul 1, 2017 @ 1:25pm 
Really sad isn't it?
bbordeo Jul 1, 2017 @ 1:53pm 
Originally posted by Αλεπούσοφός:
Really sad isn't it?

sure is
Overlord Cruaver Jul 7, 2017 @ 11:41am 
I suggest fixing it so the mod doesn't make it so you get ice piles instead of ash piles from the disintegrate perk.
Galvaginus Jul 9, 2017 @ 6:19pm 
I think you should port the mod to SE. I really love this mod, but I can't play it because my original copy of Skyrim no longer works. My load order is messed up and I can't fix it.
Galvaginus Jul 9, 2017 @ 9:57pm 
Originally posted by Amadeus:
I think you should port the mod to SE. I really love this mod, but I can't play it because my original copy of Skyrim no longer works. My load order is messed up and I can't fix it.
Never mind. I just ported it on my own game, but do you mind if I upload this to the Nexus as long as I give credit? I could also upload it to bethesda.net if you'd prefer. It's one of my favorite mods, and I was quite distraught to see that it hadn't been ported.
Last edited by Galvaginus; Jul 9, 2017 @ 10:08pm
Draedas Jul 20, 2017 @ 5:47am 
Never mind. I just ported it on my own game, but do you mind if I upload this to the Nexus as long as I give credit? I could also upload it to bethesda.net if you'd prefer. It's one of my favorite mods, and I was quite distraught to see that it hadn't been ported.

mind telling us how you did that? did it just require the Standard procedure of resaving in the new ck or was there more to it? does it work properly?

a SSE Port would be highly appreciated, this mod has some very nice and useful spells that im missing in my SSE Playthrough. It seems you will need to ask the Uchiha clan authors over at the nexus for permission though since this here is discontinued.

@Teru its sad to see that some users Frustrate you guys so much that you discontinue this mod. ive been following its dev for a while now and this certainly isnt the ending I was hoping for. I like to think that for every non-reading insulting id!ot out there there are 10 or more quiet other guys that enjoy your hard work in the background and know that it takes more than bashing a keyboard to create a mod. anyway, gl for whatever you are doing next with your life.
Galvaginus Jul 22, 2017 @ 7:07pm 
Originally posted by Draedas:

mind telling us how you did that? did it just require the Standard procedure of resaving in the new ck or was there more to it? does it work properly?

a SSE Port would be highly appreciated, this mod has some very nice and useful spells that im missing in my SSE Playthrough. It seems you will need to ask the Uchiha clan authors over at the nexus for permission though since this here is discontinued.

@Teru its sad to see that some users Frustrate you guys so much that you discontinue this mod. ive been following its dev for a while now and this certainly isnt the ending I was hoping for. I like to think that for every non-reading insulting id!ot out there there are 10 or more quiet other guys that enjoy your hard work in the background and know that it takes more than bashing a keyboard to create a mod. anyway, gl for whatever you are doing next with your life.

It was just the standard procedure for porting, but thanks for the advice on permissions. It works as far as I know, but if someone finds any bug that I didn't, I would look into it.
Draedas Jul 23, 2017 @ 3:47am 
thanks for the response, I just figured it out myself yesterday haha. no major Bugs so far and the spells seem to work. Are you going to ask for sse permission?

I wonder what the SKSE requirement was...

Edit: seems the eye change feature was the only thing that required SKSE. a small visuality.

Edit2: any idea on how to get the medical ninjutsu to work with the restoration tree? I know it never did when I used it but it always bothered me that it doesnt heal stamina aswell when the perk is active...
Last edited by Draedas; Jul 23, 2017 @ 7:15am
Galvaginus Jul 23, 2017 @ 6:53pm 
Originally posted by Draedas:
thanks for the response, I just figured it out myself yesterday haha. no major Bugs so far and the spells seem to work. Are you going to ask for sse permission?

I wonder what the SKSE requirement was...

Edit: seems the eye change feature was the only thing that required SKSE. a small visuality.

Edit2: any idea on how to get the medical ninjutsu to work with the restoration tree? I know it never did when I used it but it always bothered me that it doesnt heal stamina aswell when the perk is active...

Thanks for the help. I'll look into the medical tree, but I don't know what to do about the SKSE requirements. I'm going to ask the creators for permissions in a bit, so it should be ready soon if they are ok with it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50