ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Kai's Flyer Perches (Discontinued)
DrExplorerMP Feb 24, 2017 @ 1:37pm
Ignore Wandering(breeding) dinos Plus Group Perch?
As i wrote this i might have figured an partal answer...brb checking... ok nope changing to ignore whisle didn't make it ignore the perch...
(i really hope i don't have to use the NAMING option is so can you add a exception filter?)

I think is is kind of simple i want my breeding birds NOT to try to get to a perch.

also it might be nice'ish if i could set a group of perchs for call group 1.

i have over 40 Dimorphodon that i use as an attack group.. over kill yes but it's so much fun to watch them eat a Bronto.

the perches work amazing it takes about 2 min's for them all to land but they do in nice lines i have two rows of small perches end 2 end.. so i can just move down the line checking stats/empty eventory.. what ever i need.. i used to have to sit at the beach and pick them up and put them all in a row... or check each one then pick it up and toss it in the done pile...

another wish would be to link perches so i can change the settings in the linked group...

amazing mod thank's for all the time and work you've put into it.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Tony  [developer] Mar 9, 2017 @ 2:00pm 
I made it so perches will no longer seem so attractive to wandering creatures. I haven't gotten to the other 2 suggestions yet but I'll see what I can come up with.
DrExplorerMP Mar 9, 2017 @ 9:43pm 
Thank you so much:) looking forward to trying it out:)
Calmaria Mar 15, 2017 @ 7:12pm 
Just my 2 cents... Add an inventory to the perch, one slot.. Player ads a note, and "lights fire" or similar, this write the names of each critter on it, to that note, use the note to craft a perch bauble, if your holding it, they follow you, if you put it in another perch, they go there.

Just a thought.
Dina Apr 4, 2017 @ 6:05pm 
Originally posted by Tony:
I made it so perches will no longer seem so attractive to wandering creatures. I haven't gotten to the other 2 suggestions yet but I'll see what I can come up with.

Just have a chance to play this weekend after not being able to for a few weeks. Using rally points to tether wandering dinos to be able to add life to my base without worrying about dinos glitching through fences was one of my main uses of this mod. Is there any chance of having this as an ini option instead of just being removed?

Thanks.
Tony  [developer] Apr 5, 2017 @ 12:54pm 
@Dina I added an ini option for you. Let me know if it gives you any trouble.
Dina Apr 5, 2017 @ 1:58pm 
Thank you VERY much! And so fast! I can't wait to try it when I'm done work. :steamhappy:
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50