Total War: WARHAMMER

Total War: WARHAMMER

Lokerian's Skaeling Overhaul - Feature Pack (Final) (Outdated - No Longer Supported)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Lokerian  [developer] Oct 3, 2016 @ 3:23pm
Bug Reports
Hey Folks.

If you find any bugs Post them here.

Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Hakazin Oct 4, 2016 @ 4:24am 
The Smithy upgrade replaces the level increases and extra recruitment slot completely, as opposed to adding to it.
Lokerian  [developer] Oct 4, 2016 @ 4:52am 
@Hakazin Thank you it will be fixed today.
Pisselord Oct 6, 2016 @ 5:37am 
Cant pick skaeling or other fractions from your unlocker in campaign
can pick them in custom battle but wannan try them also in campaign
Lokerian  [developer] Oct 6, 2016 @ 5:44am 
@FE4R That's not a bug, thats you having a mod conflict, you need to re check your mods, and make sure to remove mods that change the startpos, usually those are unlockers of kinds, and/or regiments of renown.

A better example can be found here:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/768757465/343787920129310299/
Pisselord Oct 6, 2016 @ 5:52am 
Okay , thank you for the quick help !!
Last edited by Pisselord; Oct 6, 2016 @ 5:52am
Jotunheim Oct 10, 2016 @ 1:01pm 
Hi man! Thanks for the Beautiful mod!! Dont know if it is a bug or whatelse, but with this mod the norsca tribes controlled by AI can't recruit armies ( in my opinion because the upkeep of the buildings are too high while there are many buildings). In my game: I'm playing with caos warriors, I'm in turn 20 and varg and skaeling never recruit an army :/
hope there is someone else with my same problem ( I'm playing with radious )
Lokerian  [developer] Oct 10, 2016 @ 1:53pm 
I cant duplicate that, during all my playthroughs the armies recruit normally, radious affects the ai building and recruiting decisions, very likely that's bugging it somewhere.
Contrador Oct 11, 2016 @ 11:13am 
Hi, i have similar problem as Jotunheim, AI cant recruit armies, although it affects only Skaeling. I play with only one other mod, for more skill points for characters.
PIXY_UNICORN Oct 21, 2016 @ 2:59am 
on the faction select menu, when starting a new campaign, the icons in the description of all factions except clan angrund and crooked moon are replaced with a white square
Lokerian  [developer] Oct 21, 2016 @ 4:23am 
@Pixy - Thanks for the report, it has been fixed in a minor update now. :)
Hakazin Dec 14, 2016 @ 4:31pm 
The mod causes Wood Elf minor settlements in the mini-campaign to be rendered invisible.
Lokerian  [developer] Dec 14, 2016 @ 4:47pm 
ill look into that.
Chaoslord Jan 2, 2017 @ 6:02am 
Hey nice mod i am really enjoying it, though i hyave some issues

i'm at turn 124 and the first big invasion of chaos has been crushed and when i start turn 125 the second doomtide spawns and i automaticly get into a diplomacy screen with Chaos and they act like we are allied along with Varg (which i have destroyed maybe 20-25 turns ago) and i'm still at war with Chaos and they want me to declare war on Averland however when i either decline (and "break" the allience) or accept i can't move any of my forces anywhere and they are just stuck and i can't end the turn as well so i'm just stuck there and can't do anything

know what might be the problem?
Lokerian  [developer] Jan 2, 2017 @ 6:56am 
Chaoslord When did you start the campaign?
Chaoslord Jan 2, 2017 @ 7:27am 
I started my camp yesterday and this problem occured today
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50