Pick it Up
VirusPro Jul 18, 2019 @ 12:46pm
Bug Reports
Any bugs
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
VirusPro Jul 18, 2019 @ 12:50pm 
Hi ShaZZa!
if you put the simple or bunk bad on the ceiling and logg it on it, you will often not be able to use anything after loading and when you are living in the ceiling.
ShaZZa  [developer] Aug 28, 2019 @ 1:22am 
@ VirusPro - Sorry for late reply. What your referring to is a vanilla bug. As far as I know nothing I can do about it. I get it myself with vanilla and modded structures.

Work around though is just to pick up an replace structure then you can interact with everything again.
Weever Mar 20, 2020 @ 2:09pm 
Hello Shazza, I have a problem with the PIU Tree Sap Tap, it cannot be attached to the redwood tree, neither on the tree platform nor on the tree itself. Maybe a bug or is something needed to set it?
eebrant Mar 6, 2021 @ 9:42pm 
Hello ShaZZa, I am having trouble with piu raft. I put raft in water and it seem to operate fine and I really like the reverse feature; however, when I added structures to it steering ceased to work.it only goes in a straight line Can you help me out???
PentaGaming Mar 30, 2021 @ 3:49pm 
Can't place the Tek Forge at all any ideas why?
Sticker128 Aug 9, 2021 @ 7:26am 
I restarted my game and now all my cryopots are gone... any ideas?
Hoanon_NoAh0 Dec 21, 2021 @ 3:55am 
I couldn't learn PIU Sleeping Pod after beaten aberration alpha boss.
Why I couldn't?
My tribe member can learn engram.
xX-=>Joker<=-Xx Mar 11, 2022 @ 10:57pm 
Hi ShaZZa, I'm having a little bit of an issue with grinding prime fish meat, when I put fish meat into the grinder, it does not show the number and it doesn't let me craft prime fish meat, same thing happen to raw mutton as well, I ran this mod along with S+ and HG reload mods. Please help
GatewaySoldier Apr 6, 2022 @ 2:11pm 
Hi ShaZZa, I noticed that I can't craft element at the PIU replicator like I can at the PIU fabricator, is that a bug or is it supposed to be that way?
ShaZZa  [developer] May 3, 2022 @ 6:10pm 
Originally posted by tedfrankmarty:
Hi ShaZZa, I noticed that I can't craft element at the PIU replicator like I can at the PIU fabricator, is that a bug or is it supposed to be that way?

That's done by design, so not an oversight or bug.
Azazel Jul 12, 2022 @ 8:48pm 
The x20 & x50 crafts are broken atm as they say "Crafted at Chem Table." When the PIU Chemistry Bench is placed & turned on you can't craft them atm. You still have the red text. and i have to make them 1 at a time for now.
ShaZZa  [developer] Jul 26, 2022 @ 8:51am 
Originally posted by Azazel:
The x20 & x50 crafts are broken atm as they say "Crafted at Chem Table." When the PIU Chemistry Bench is placed & turned on you can't craft them atm. You still have the red text. and i have to make them 1 at a time for now.

That's because you are not the right level to be able to craft them. You have to be the same level as the chemistry bench (level 82) before you can craft the x20 and x50 items. It does also say that on the engram itself. It's the same with the x20 in the motor n pestle.
EPICfail713 Oct 12, 2022 @ 12:28pm 
Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but I read through the threads and didn't see anyone else bring it up.

I can't seem to find where to craft the PIU Tek Replicator/Cryofridge/Cryopods. I thought it would be in the Oblesk tribute thing, but it only brings up the normal ones. I know I can spawn in a PIU Tek Replicator and get everything I need, but I am trying not to spawn things in lol
ShaZZa  [developer] Nov 8, 2022 @ 8:52pm 
Originally posted by EPICfail713:
Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but I read through the threads and didn't see anyone else bring it up.

I can't seem to find where to craft the PIU Tek Replicator/Cryofridge/Cryopods. I thought it would be in the Oblesk tribute thing, but it only brings up the normal ones. I know I can spawn in a PIU Tek Replicator and get everything I need, but I am trying not to spawn things in lol

It does say on the engram where to craft the piu tek replicator. As for the piu cryo stuff it can be done in your inventory or the piu tek rep.
popdesert May 10, 2023 @ 8:41am 
Cannot supply water to "PIU Industrial Cooker". I was able to supply water to a vanilla Industrial Cooker.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50