Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Sticky Situation
Stat Chat!
Possible Stats:
Like the Spy-cycle, or however you spell it, when you backstab an enemy they turn into gum.
The foe will expload in a certain amount of time, that will harm his teammates.
De-buffs:
Not a silent killer
Cloaking will give you a pink shade - both teams see this
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 13 sur 13
By pink shade do you mean cloaking should be inactive while in use as it is not going to be a cloaking type weapon actually it should be like Your eternal reward but instead of no disguise it has no cloak
i do believe he means you look pink while your cloaked
By pink shade do you mean cloaking should be inactive while in use as it is not going to be a cloaking type weapon actually it should be like Your eternal reward but instead of no disguise it has no cloak
On kill enemy melts to gummy paste.
LLLLLLL 14 févr. 2015 à 10h33 
But, a cloak is a spy's main weapon. This would be useless if the enemy can see you.
silent kill
- 10% damage on body stabs
on kill the victum turns to gum
umm
hmm on hit 10%- movment speed,will randomly stick to spys hand causing him to be stuck using his knife,10%+ dmg,5%- movment speed,cloak lasts 10% longer
Spycycle reskin with the ice statues being gum statues. (Valve never adds custom stats anyways xD)
I figure that since gum is sticky, then the spy would be much slower, but when he backstabbed someone, then they would be slower for that next life
i think that knife is stucks on his hand and cant change weapon until kill someone just like half zaochi but i didnt think any something about stants i only good at ideas (i used translate i hope its translatede righty cuz my english is bad)
oh sorry ididnt know somebody aleady said that XD
i think you should also add something along the lines of paralized for a few seconds, as if it were stuck in the gum
+regens 10 health every second
+when front stabbing enemy will be launched (because it says joe blow)
-stabbed get trapped in bubbles and enemy spys can pop the bubbles with a knife
Dernière modification de Korn; 9 mai 2015 à 20h16
If set on fire,you are stuck to use your knife. Regen 1 health every second, with 30% less movement speed. When you backstab,the enemy screams even louder.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 13 sur 13
Par page : 1530 50