ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Medieval Props
Taynak Nov 17, 2016 @ 9:37pm
Bugs
Found some bugs.

It seems as if the server is crashing when we have the boats in. We are doing a fresh install of the mod. Will post if it does or doesn't happen again. I like this mod. I hope that you continue to move forward on it.

Also.

The boats, in general, are really sub-par. I am not trying to be mean or anything but you should probably just remove them completely.

Or at least make them actual props and not moveable ships.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
Taynak Nov 18, 2016 @ 2:07am 
the spawn code for the sink is not working.

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/MedievalProps/Items/Cooking/PrimalItemStructure_MP_Medieval_Sink.PrimalItemStructure_MP_Medieval_Sink'" 1 0 false
Taynak Nov 18, 2016 @ 2:11am 
Styles D and E don't work on banner or the canopy
Taynak Nov 18, 2016 @ 2:22am 
bed 1 spawn code not working

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/MedievalProps/Furniture/Bed/PrimalItemStructure_MP_TavernBed.PrimalItemStructure_MP_TavernBed" 1 0 false
Taynak Nov 18, 2016 @ 2:24am 
I guess that the last one should say that the Tavern Bed code is not working...

What you have listed as Bed 2-4 are actually bed 1-3...
Taynak Nov 18, 2016 @ 2:30am 
OK....

These beds are WAY too big..

My Character is as tall and as Hulky as you can make them... and the bed makes him look like a dwarf....

You should make them wider and lower to the ground. These are just a little out of place... I can't even use them...
Taynak Nov 18, 2016 @ 2:35am 
the code for small crate doesn't have a space in it so when just straight copying you have to make sure to put the space in.... actually it has an ENTER ... it is on a seperate line...

From open Crate to Woodpile... they're all like that...

cheat giveitem
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/MedievalProps/Items/Storage/PrimalItemStructure_MP_Small_Crate.PrimalItemStructure_MP_Small_Crate'" 1 0 false

Should be

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/MedievalProps/Items/Storage/PrimalItemStructure_MP_Small_Crate.PrimalItemStructure_MP_Small_Crate'" 1 0 false
Taynak Nov 18, 2016 @ 2:39am 
small crate 2 is not spawning even after fixing.

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/MedievalProps/Items/Storage/PrimalItemStructure_MP_Small_Crate_02.PrimalItemStructure_MP_Small_Crate*02'" 1 0 false

The reason is that the code has an * in it that should be an _ .... right at the end... "mp_small_crate*02"

Should be ::

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/MedievalProps/Items/Storage/PrimalItemStructure_MP_Small_Crate_02.PrimalItemStructure_MP_Small_Crate_02'" 1 0 false

Taynak Nov 18, 2016 @ 2:55am 
light stain bar doesn't line up evenly when placing multiple.

Also it doesn't mesh right when making a 90 degree turn.
Taynak Nov 18, 2016 @ 3:04am 
candle code doesn't spawn....

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/MedievalProps/Items/Lighting/PrimalItemStructure_MP_Candle.PrimalItemStructure_MP_Candle'" 1 0 false
Taynak Nov 21, 2016 @ 10:46pm 
The queen bed slows down the game while looking at it.

by the way... if you want to come take a look at our server to see this mod in action....

Come on by our TeamSpeak Server.

ts3.arkablegions.com
Alley_Killa  [developer] Nov 22, 2016 @ 4:19pm 
Spawning boats has been fixed. Adjusted sizes of beds. Fixed banner materials D and E.
Taynak Nov 22, 2016 @ 8:14pm 
@Alley_Killa, Thank you!!!
DjFrost Nov 22, 2016 @ 8:55pm 
The lighting seems to only work with angler gel. The other materials do not produce light.
DjFrost Nov 22, 2016 @ 9:50pm 
ok, lol, still having the boat issue. Today it crashed both myself , and then Taynak. For me, it began lagging me out so bad that it degraded from spawn codes not working to not being able to move. Taynak, it crashed his whole net lol. They were built not spawned. and they were not near any other mod peices.
Taynak Nov 22, 2016 @ 9:58pm 
yeah i don't ever have net crash... i lost everything in the house as soon as i rode the boat... had to reset everything... not a big deal with just one switch for the whole system but it's not viable.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
Per page: 1530 50