Last edited by Alley_Killa; May 8, 2017 @ 9:04am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 95 comments
RusiTofan Nov 29, 2016 @ 10:16am 
The game blocks when you remove the large and small bar
RusiTofan Nov 29, 2016 @ 10:18am 
The same happens in the mod of medieval structure 2 with the ceilings
Melborne Jan 2, 2017 @ 12:27pm 
Sink Bug? I've noticed some very.. irregular patterns for irrigating with the sink.

And as per a request, can you give the sink an option to stop water animation/sound to reduce fps drop in large greenhouses?
Alley_Killa  [developer] Jan 2, 2017 @ 4:01pm 
Ok, the sink was never intended as a water device to the point I thought I had removed that ability. Manly designed to provide water inside a house.

We had talks yesterday (on the SurvivalPlus mod) about various ways to provide crop irrigation though. Would love to see your setup.
Bansheedragon Jan 7, 2017 @ 11:31am 
The docks cannot be picked up.
The option to pick them up is there, but it does not work.

Also is there an option to rotate the docks when placing them?
I tried doing it but it dont seem to work for me.
Alley_Killa  [developer] Jan 7, 2017 @ 3:12pm 
The docks can be rotated, and then there is the counter rotated version of each so that you can make all possible configurations.
Bansheedragon Jan 7, 2017 @ 3:28pm 
I was trying to place the Straight dock and straight dock B, but I was unable to rotate them in any way.
They were fixed in one direction when they were snapping to an existing foundation.

It could be an issue on my end or with the server, but could you check to make sure its working?
Alley_Killa  [developer] Jan 7, 2017 @ 3:46pm 
I can check later this evening. Haven't modified them in anyway though, but I can check intuit just in case.
Bansheedragon Jan 7, 2017 @ 4:03pm 
If you can do that, that would be great.
It would help narrow down the cause, and hopefully find a solution.
The Nerdy Nymph Jan 12, 2017 @ 8:19pm 
Ok I think these are from this mod but you are the creator of the other Medieval mods as well I believe so even if in the others I hope you will be able to fix them their are a few things not working at all with the mods. First I'm unable to place the hay bail storage anywhere I put it in my number menu and when i click the corrosponding number it won't even pop up to be placed. Next I tried to create a wine bottle using the clay bricks from the medieval forge however once placed on the work table they were not recognized so I could not build the bottle cause it kept on saying I need clay ingots even though they were placed in the table. Lastly This is just something that would be fun the prefab houses don't work on branto structure saddles. Don't know if you could make it work or if you would have to make a seperate mod but it would be fun to place those up there. Overall I'm really enjoying these mods but I hope you can fix some of the issues I've noticed so far.
Flysfree Jan 15, 2017 @ 5:01am 
Hi Alley just to let you know i am also getting the issue of not being able to place the hay blocks .im just about to do a clean reinstall to see if it fixes it will let you know if it works or not :) edit to update ok after resintall the bundle of hay after crafting and placing in hot bar does not appear when clicked on so unable to place
Last edited by Flysfree; Jan 15, 2017 @ 5:22am
EvilestBell Jan 15, 2017 @ 11:25am 
I can't seem to find a way to make the clay ingots using this mod. I think they are made in a table that is not included. Any chance of adding another way to make the wine bottles?
Micklar_Tortoise Jan 16, 2017 @ 7:07am 
Where would I find or craft the item 'Can of Stain' I am loveing the tems that we have been able to use but I can not make some of the outside decorations like the awening as it requiers and item I can not craft/find. Any info would be great! Thanks.
Alley_Killa  [developer] Jan 16, 2017 @ 12:22pm 
Can of stain is in my outdoor cooking pot
Micklar_Tortoise Jan 16, 2017 @ 12:49pm 
I will have to have another look then, I am only using this props mod, so maybe its missin something? I will look again tomorrow.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 95 comments
Per page: 1530 50