Starbound

Starbound

Felin Costumes+
New Clothing Suggestions
I would loves to see more clothing though, maybe more different types of lingeries? ♥ or school girl's clothing? ♥ The lingeries maybe see--through/transparent a bodysuit lingeries/ ♥ School girls clothing that have short skirts with high thigh stockings? with plaid skirts? ♥ Maybe a sevral different bras & panties sets in slight variations? ♥ Maybe some bondage equipment? ♥ I hope that was detailed enough? ~tilts head~
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Kawa  [developer] Jan 12, 2017 @ 1:22pm 
Well now.

Schoolgirl clothing — I have a schoolgirl top lying around here somewhere that can be worked to completion, but I think the skirt part is pretty much covered already.
Translucent bodysuits — very possible, including dying them various colors without losing the effect.
Short skirts with thigh-highs — a fourth version of the miniskirts already in this mod, perhaps?
Plaid anything — not likely at this size.
Bra & panties — I'm not sure.
Bondage equipment — ignoring the risk of getting reported should I put any of that in, could you elaborate on this?

And please, learn how to newline 😸
*Bondage equipment* - I was talking about, having like 2 sets, 1 for the females Felin & anther for the male Felin as well, like either a blindfold and a gag ball, or just a blindfold, or a gag ball as a head wear, as for the chest, something like the Fifth Element movie of the white thermal bandages, that also can be dyed as well, that comes with like a slave collar & anklets & bracelets to go with the collar.

But also have something like a Mistress/Master dominatrix suit, something like heal boots that comes up to the knees as feet wear, have gloves that are with the suits, but comes up to the elbows, the suits have a look that makes the wearer looks like in power, some type of a authority bondage euipment type? ~tilts head~

Somethings that can gose nicely with the other mods of yours, of the Naughty Whip.

(I hope that helped you out, having a headache of while doing this)
Kawa  [developer] Jan 12, 2017 @ 2:38pm 
Yeeeaaah most of that is either reasonably doable with the stuff we already have (the 5th element straps are dyable and there's my ribbons too, just to be specific, so if you dye those black...) or would get my ass reported. Plus there's a few details that don't work out that nicely at the resolution we've got here.

Let's ignore the part where the felin make no distinction between "male" and "female" clothing.
Well I don't think you be reported though, since there is already a mod that does adds nudity, without the "extra bits" if you know what I mean.

And sure I don't mind that, I just like to see more variety of clothings though, in all many different forms & types as well, to see how they may look, that is all.
Kawa  [developer] Jan 12, 2017 @ 2:52pm 
Nudity mods are nothing with regards to risk of getting reported. Especially nudity mods "without the extra bits". After all, in vanilla SB, all but one species goes completely nude when without any equipment, and none of them have anything to show for it. And to be entirely fair, there's hardly any space to put the extra bits without having it look really weird.

Feel free to suggest more clothing, though.
Maybe some Leopard or Cheetah or Tiger bodysuits, that may come with some abilities of some sorts?
Kawa  [developer] Jan 12, 2017 @ 3:45pm 
Not exactly a lot of room to work with with regards to specific spot patterns, so I'd really rather not. It'd be a visually unreadable mess.

Relevant: http://www.yarrninja.com/pixeltutorial/48.gif
Last edited by Kawa; Jan 12, 2017 @ 3:46pm
Well those are the suggests I currently can came up with at the moment.
Kawa  [developer] Jan 12, 2017 @ 3:59pm 
Anyone else?
TTSkyHammer Jan 14, 2017 @ 9:30am 
front tie tops or shirts
Kawa  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 9:56am 
Originally posted by TTSkyHammer:
front tie tops or shirts
Originally posted by Mistress Candy Cane:
Front tie tops
I like that.
Kawa  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 11:21am 
How's this?[i.imgur.com]
TTSkyHammer Jan 14, 2017 @ 12:02pm 
cute
but is this outfits only for felin or for all vanila races?
Kawa  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 12:18pm 
Originally posted by TTSkyHammer:
but is this outfits only for felin or for all vanila races?
This is the only mod with "felin" in the name that doesn't, as the description states, require the Felin mod. You can install this and get these clothes with any species you want.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50