Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

M1 carbine for sniper
About the M1 Carbine.
how about making it for the Scout.

As a primary.

It would allow for interesting new playstyles for the Scout.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
RIBANNI Jul 24, 2016 @ 6:36am 
Valve won't add it for the Scout, trust me.
The Sniper's default SMG was intented for the Scout at first, but then was changed to the Sniper, obviously.
DrIvanRadosivic Jul 24, 2016 @ 8:21am 
Originally posted by PugGamer:
Valve won't add it for the Scout, trust me.
The Sniper's default SMG was intented for the Scout at first, but then was changed to the Sniper, obviously.

That was during the Development time.

There is also the fact to consider that Tf2 is not the same game it was when it was first released(in 2007). Meaning giving some of the Beta stuff to the classes would be alright.

And I said primary meaning that while it would fire rifle rounds(but not sniper rifle which have no fall off, beacuse charge shots exist), it would be in between the pistol and the revovler in terms of damage, and minicrit on headshots.

Meaning that while in TF2 of 2007 it would not have these types of weapons. In 2016 it is completly plausable to get Scatterguns, Asault rifles and Nailguns for primary choises.

Last edited by DrIvanRadosivic; Jul 24, 2016 @ 8:22am
Battle Bimbo Jul 25, 2016 @ 9:36am 
I think everyone here is forgetting the fact that the m1 carbine back when it existed was a semi auto rifle, not an assault rifle nor smg.
DrIvanRadosivic Jul 25, 2016 @ 9:43am 
Originally posted by Dicker Max:
I think everyone here is forgetting the fact that the m1 carbine back when it existed was a semi auto rifle, not an assault rifle nor smg.

I said Assault Rifle to not give the impression that Scout gets iron sight Sniper Rifles with magaziens.

As in this M1 Carbine has Assault rifle damage stats but is a semi auto weapon.

That sort of thing.
Battle Bimbo Jul 25, 2016 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by DrIvanRadosivic -TPF-:
Originally posted by Dicker Max:

I said Assault Rifle to not give the impression that Scout gets iron sight Sniper Rifles with magaziens.

As in this M1 Carbine has Assault rifle damage stats but is a semi auto weapon.

That sort of thing.
Yeah.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50