The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bandolier - Bags and Pouches
Problem with the bags
Hi there! I had some problems with windows, so i was forced to restore the system. Then i downloaded Skyrim back, but the mods didn't do it automatically.
So, the character got stuck with the weight bonuses, though it did not have the bags.
Any suggestion or am i stuck?
Naposledy upravil Jack92; 27. kvě. 2013 v 8.58
< >
Zobrazeno 114 z 14 komentářů
you're probably stuck.
Sai'Raks  [vývojář] 12. kvě. 2013 v 8.56 
Yeah, that is a nasty little bug.
Have you tried installing the mods, and re-equipping the bags?
i tried, but re-equipping the bags resulted extra inventory space again.
I found a "solution": with the cheat from console that allows the player to expand the inventory I lowered the space with a negative number.
Nice trick :)
Best mod ever!
seconded
third
Man, the mod is really amazing but I have one complain: My bandoiler seems to float a little distance from the armour, and is not on it. can you fix this please! I love this mod and dont want to stop using it!!!
try switch armor
Achmed, the bandolier is made so that it won't clip through heavy armor. So because light armor / clothing is smaller than heavy armor, the bandolier seems to float in the air. Unfortunately there is no solution so either unequip the bandolier or ignore the appearance
Got that bug after reinstalling on another computer and running Skyrim too quickly (with SKSE before actually installing the game through Steam)... What is that command Jack92 were speaking about? I'm trying to remove the extra-space inventory... And haven't found that command yet
Honestly I don't remember now.
Try this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61096324
Or simply search on Google "skyrim inventory cheat" or something else :)
do nothing and enjoy your buetiful glitch
When I go to make a bandolier, it tells me I don't have any leather strips when I in fact have 7 in my inventory. I tried dropping and then re-equipping the strips to no avail. Would this be a possible glitch?
Naposledy upravil SeaWolf; 4. říj. 2014 v 0.39
para 20. čvn. 2015 v 18.04 
Never had any problems with Bandoliers.. =)
< >
Zobrazeno 114 z 14 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50