The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bandolier - Bags and Pouches
dink Dec 28, 2013 @ 7:03pm
Quills and inkwells
I need some help finding quills and inkwells for the bookholder pouches. Does anyone know of any locations?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
cosmopawt🐾 Dec 29, 2013 @ 3:03pm 
Just go into the library area in the college of winterhold. there should be an orc that says: "Idon't want you touching any of these books" or "Don't mess up these books". Something like that...
Jowber Jan 1, 2014 @ 11:34pm 
They are scattered all over Skyrim. Just keep an eye out for them in buildings!
Bishop Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:24pm 
I have the same problem, I looked in every shop in whiterun and riverwood I looked in every cabinet and searched everywhere in these two citys, even dragons reach the entire castle, cant seem to find any inkwells or quills anywhere.

Again I have looked in every shop, every house, even tried pickpocketing people to see if maybe they had any on them but still nothing. Got tons of paper though.
Last edited by Bishop; Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:26pm
puerhennesy Jun 21, 2014 @ 10:37am 
wow
RAS DOIMO Aug 18, 2014 @ 4:02am 
Sneak into The Thalmor Embassy
carrotzbumz Jan 4, 2015 @ 11:41am 
in the whiterun building where the wizards room is located i have found some there
Best places to find these are in dungeons....on shelves. also u can find them all over skyrim like in libraries in buildings though u have to steal a few of them.....the thalmor embassy had a lot of em when i had the mission to infiltrate the embassy!!
carolynkm Jun 3, 2015 @ 10:02am 
You need to keep your eyes open because they are kind of rare... and inkwells are small and black and quills lie flat so for the most part they are easily missed. Look for them in places where people write - wizards' chambers, the desks in shops where the business leger is, libraries and so on. You can also get paper from cupboards and dressers but I don't remember seeing an inkell or quill yet.
dink Jun 3, 2015 @ 2:14pm 
Originally posted by carolynkm:
You need to keep your eyes open because they are kind of rare... and inkwells are small and black and quills lie flat so for the most part they are easily missed. Look for them in places where people write - wizards' chambers, the desks in shops where the business leger is, libraries and so on. You can also get paper from cupboards and dressers but I don't remember seeing an inkell or quill yet.
Yeah, I posted this well over a year ago and my problem was solved, but I suppose it may help someone else :p
go to the thieves guild in Mercer Frey's (Not anymore) Work desk
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50