Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Вбiвця2003 Feb 28, 2016 @ 9:56am 
GAVNO KARTA! TYT VIRYSI, VORYET VASHI PAROLI OT STEAM
CTX  [developer] Feb 28, 2016 @ 10:03am 
blya, komy akkaunti nyzhni? prodam
Вбiвця2003 Feb 28, 2016 @ 10:06am 
YASEN HUU* PRODASH, T.K NAPIZDIL YJE DOHY9
🎄Schne1der Feb 28, 2016 @ 1:23pm 
♥♥♥♥♥♥ заебись карта спасиб братан за карты.
Monodorane Feb 29, 2016 @ 3:14am 
After beating the first boss at the bridges, when someone goes through the portal the first respawn point is activated. But this respawn point is back at the first room. When the guy that respawned goes to the bridge area, he cannot get past there because they collapsed. They have to use noclip to get on the other side.
CTX  [developer] Feb 29, 2016 @ 3:17am 
Originally posted by Juice:
After beating the first boss at the bridges, when someone goes through the portal the first respawn point is activated. But this respawn point is back at the first room. When the guy that respawned goes to the bridge area, he cannot get past there because they collapsed. They have to use noclip to get on the other side.
Does it teleport him into a cage???
Monodorane Feb 29, 2016 @ 3:18am 
Originally posted by CTX (⚆‿‿⚆):
Yes it does, but in a cage at the beginning of the map. How are they supposed to get past the broken bridges without flying over?

I'll try and post a screenshot shortly.

EDIT: I started the map using console, I am not sure if this breaks anything. I will start it using the lobby from now on.
Last edited by Monodorane; Feb 29, 2016 @ 3:21am
CTX  [developer] Feb 29, 2016 @ 3:23am 
Yes it does, but in a cage at the beginning of the map. How are they supposed to get past the broken bridges without flying over?

I'll try and post a screenshot shortly.

EDIT: I started the map using console, I am not sure if this breaks anything. I will start it using the lobby from now on.
Allright, I've found why this happens: because of "random teleport system" at the start (hard to explain). Thanks, really, I'll fix this in update ;)
Monodorane Feb 29, 2016 @ 3:27am 
Allright, I've found why this happens: because of "random teleport system" at the start (hard to explain). Thanks, really, I'll fix this in update ;)
Thank you too! Amazing work.
Lefty Feb 29, 2016 @ 4:32am 
Any ideas on what to do when your friends don't respawn when you reash a checkpoint?
CTX  [developer] Feb 29, 2016 @ 4:44am 
Originally posted by 404:
Any ideas on what to do when your friends don't respawn when you reash a checkpoint?
1. you have to enable respawns in lobby
2. your friends have to die after lobby room
burkus Feb 29, 2016 @ 11:04am 
One question, how do you defeat the first boss? did like 2.5k dmg to him then died haha? is there something special you need to do?
CTX  [developer] Feb 29, 2016 @ 11:15am 
Originally posted by Potato:
One question, how do you defeat the first boss? did like 2.5k dmg to him then died haha? is there something special you need to do?
mooore damage, kill him, its easy if you play with 2-3 friends
Mr. Inka Feb 29, 2016 @ 12:35pm 
Hey Dev, awesome map so far love the atmosphere. We are 3 people and made it to the first boss (on the bridge thing) without problems. I saw you told people to "keep shooting him" ... but ... we don't have any guns? Is this a bug or are there guns hidden somewhere at the beginning?
CTX  [developer] Feb 29, 2016 @ 1:55pm 
Originally posted by ✘ Mr. Inka ✘:
Hey Dev, awesome map so far love the atmosphere. We are 3 people and made it to the first boss (on the bridge thing) without problems. I saw you told people to "keep shooting him" ... but ... we don't have any guns? Is this a bug or are there guns hidden somewhere at the beginning?
there is a buyzone in lobby room, wtf?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Per page: 1530 50