ARK: Survival Evolved
Otherworld
 Тази тема е прикачена, така че сигурно е важна
Reporting about bugs and problems
You can write about bugs and technical issues in this discussion. We will try to fix it as soon as possible
Последно редактиран от Skellig; 28 февр. 2016 в 5:29
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 82 коментара
Hi its me Lynx from your server and there is a bug that when you look at your invetory you crashing , it happend to me 7 times every time i joined the server.
my longneck rifle wont accept bullets
None of the servers work can you pls do something so we can try the mod, the animals are not spawning
the punch to start wave doesnt work:steamsad:
Mammoth and spino rounds are bugged. the dinos sit on top of each other
I seem to be getting stuck in the starting cage floor. I try using 'fly' to escape but I remain stuck. Btw amazing mod:steamhappy:
Първоначално публикувано от Lab_warrior:
I seem to be getting stuck in the starting cage floor. I try using 'fly' to escape but I remain stuck. Btw amazing mod:steamhappy:
jump
Първоначално публикувано от Zederia:
Първоначално публикувано от Lab_warrior:
jump
jumping did not work, so I finally used cheat ghost to escape. This may be a problem for other people who cannot use cheats.
Skellig  [разработчик] 6 март 2016 в 13:28 
Sorry( We will try to find out what the problem with players spawn. Hope we will fix it in the next update
Cooked meat is not working in the pot for me
EDIT: nothing in the pot is being crafted
Последно редактиран от Donatedelk; 6 март 2016 в 16:58
Първоначално публикувано от donatedelk:
Cooked meat is not working in the pot for me
EDIT: nothing in the pot is being crafted
did you put crafting material in as fuel?
it shouldn't of. i put it in just like an ingredient.
Първоначално публикувано от donatedelk:
it shouldn't of. i put it in just like an ingredient.
you need crafting material, like wood (as a replacement for) to light the fire to cook the food
So how to I start a local server you have: To create your own server you need to add TC ID = 631838798

Otherworld?listen?MaxPlayers=6?bRawSockets?GameModIds=631838798 -server -TotalConversionMod=631838798 -log
But where do i put this in the game ini file? Thx for the mod and your help...
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 82 коментара
На страница: 1530 50