Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Resident Evil 3
Roku  [developer] Aug 25, 2017 @ 10:47am
RE3 BUG REPORT
This site is for reporting bugs of Resident Evil 3 campaign. Please list all the errors you find and I will fix all I can.
Last edited by Roku; Aug 26, 2017 @ 11:37pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 197 comments
StrawHat_TMoney Aug 25, 2017 @ 10:58am 
Hello, I really want to play this custom capmaign! I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil.

Here's the problem:

In my playthrough, everything works just fine, and it's not until I get to the police station, that the game freezes, and I can't do anything except sign out of my computer and sign back on. Yes, I did put it on Local Servers, I'm not sure if it's my computer or something else.
Roku  [developer] Aug 25, 2017 @ 11:01am 
hi DarkStarGirl_19 ... Is there a specific point where the game freezes? Have you played the campaign without using any addons?
StrawHat_TMoney Aug 25, 2017 @ 11:56am 
The specific point would be the Police Station, and the freezing happens either in the Evidence Room, or near the stairs to go up to the second floor. But I haven't tried taking add-ons off. I'll get to it, and will update you once I get my results. Thank you!
Roku  [developer] Aug 25, 2017 @ 12:00pm 
Ok, if you dont get the crash with no mods is obviously due to one of them. Btw I'm updating all the campaigns, Im finishing RE2 so next will be 3 and maybe I would fix the error by updating the map. I will wait your report :chris:
StrawHat_TMoney Aug 25, 2017 @ 2:33pm 
I've taken some of the mods off, and it works. Thanks a bunch! :)
Roku  [developer] Aug 25, 2017 @ 3:06pm 
Nice :chris:
Confused Undead Sep 6, 2017 @ 11:19pm 
I have the code for the evidence lock, I stand in the glowing circle but all it says "its electronically locked. possible bug?
Roku  [developer] Sep 7, 2017 @ 4:03am 
You need to put the code in the chat of the game, there is a hint over the buttons
Confused Undead Sep 7, 2017 @ 8:03am 
Thank you.
That helped
CoffeeFoxy Sep 12, 2017 @ 5:40am 
I really feel like wan to play this map, but this doesn't appear on the list when i try to create a game play with friends after i subscribe and dl it.
Roku  [developer] Sep 12, 2017 @ 8:08am 
well thats rare, even if the map was buged you should find it in the addon list, is obviously a connection/download problem
fantasmagorn Sep 23, 2017 @ 11:56pm 
Encountered problem in 1st (Uptown) - opened RPD gates, cutscene starts, but tank not spawns, cutscene not ends and I stuck, as well as 4th (Clocktower) map - cutscene with chopper plays, but then there's no tank spawn.
Those glitches appeared in both SP and MP. Tried playing with no mods (except the RE3 map itself) - same glitch. Any ideas how to fix that?..
Roku  [developer] Oct 5, 2017 @ 3:28pm 
fantasmagorn are you using addons which modify the tank spawning in The Sacrifice? Because those two tanks are "the same" as the one in the train of The Sacrifice
Kawaiikaze Nov 8, 2017 @ 1:39pm 
I got an engine error. ><
It says "No free edicts" in the Police Department... I don't know what's wrong though.
Roku  [developer] Nov 8, 2017 @ 2:32pm 
Ok thats new for me, never seen that before
< >
Showing 1-15 of 197 comments
Per page: 1530 50