Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Resident Evil 3
Roku - cuenta vieja  [developer] 25 ago. 2017 às 10:47
RE3 BUG REPORT
This site is for reporting bugs of Resident Evil 3 campaign. Please list all the errors you find and I will fix all I can.
Última alteração por Roku - cuenta vieja; 26 ago. 2017 às 23:37
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 206 comentários
StrawHat_TMoney 25 ago. 2017 às 10:58 
Hello, I really want to play this custom capmaign! I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil.

Here's the problem:

In my playthrough, everything works just fine, and it's not until I get to the police station, that the game freezes, and I can't do anything except sign out of my computer and sign back on. Yes, I did put it on Local Servers, I'm not sure if it's my computer or something else.
Roku - cuenta vieja  [developer] 25 ago. 2017 às 11:01 
hi DarkStarGirl_19 ... Is there a specific point where the game freezes? Have you played the campaign without using any addons?
StrawHat_TMoney 25 ago. 2017 às 11:56 
The specific point would be the Police Station, and the freezing happens either in the Evidence Room, or near the stairs to go up to the second floor. But I haven't tried taking add-ons off. I'll get to it, and will update you once I get my results. Thank you!
Roku - cuenta vieja  [developer] 25 ago. 2017 às 12:00 
Ok, if you dont get the crash with no mods is obviously due to one of them. Btw I'm updating all the campaigns, Im finishing RE2 so next will be 3 and maybe I would fix the error by updating the map. I will wait your report :chris:
StrawHat_TMoney 25 ago. 2017 às 14:33 
I've taken some of the mods off, and it works. Thanks a bunch! :)
Roku - cuenta vieja  [developer] 25 ago. 2017 às 15:06 
Nice :chris:
Confused Undead 6 set. 2017 às 23:19 
I have the code for the evidence lock, I stand in the glowing circle but all it says "its electronically locked. possible bug?
Roku - cuenta vieja  [developer] 7 set. 2017 às 4:03 
You need to put the code in the chat of the game, there is a hint over the buttons
Confused Undead 7 set. 2017 às 8:03 
Thank you.
That helped
CoffeeFoxy 12 set. 2017 às 5:40 
I really feel like wan to play this map, but this doesn't appear on the list when i try to create a game play with friends after i subscribe and dl it.
Roku - cuenta vieja  [developer] 12 set. 2017 às 8:08 
well thats rare, even if the map was buged you should find it in the addon list, is obviously a connection/download problem
fantasmagorn 23 set. 2017 às 23:56 
Encountered problem in 1st (Uptown) - opened RPD gates, cutscene starts, but tank not spawns, cutscene not ends and I stuck, as well as 4th (Clocktower) map - cutscene with chopper plays, but then there's no tank spawn.
Those glitches appeared in both SP and MP. Tried playing with no mods (except the RE3 map itself) - same glitch. Any ideas how to fix that?..
Roku - cuenta vieja  [developer] 5 out. 2017 às 15:28 
fantasmagorn are you using addons which modify the tank spawning in The Sacrifice? Because those two tanks are "the same" as the one in the train of The Sacrifice
Kawaiikaze 8 nov. 2017 às 13:39 
I got an engine error. ><
It says "No free edicts" in the Police Department... I don't know what's wrong though.
Roku - cuenta vieja  [developer] 8 nov. 2017 às 14:32 
Ok thats new for me, never seen that before
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 206 comentários
Por página: 1530 50