Source Filmmaker

Source Filmmaker

Undertale: Toriel Model
Smamuel Jan 27, 2016 @ 6:13pm
Don't want to bother you but...
You are going to port this to garry's mod right?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
AlexTheBestEver Jan 28, 2016 @ 7:37am 
Naw
Dilly Feb 2, 2016 @ 11:10am 
I'm working on one, it's gonna be up soon today or tomorrow. Stay tuned if you're interested.
Smamuel Feb 2, 2016 @ 2:58pm 
Originally posted by JUSTCARTOONDICKS.COM:
I'm working on one, it's gonna be up soon today or tomorrow. Stay tuned if you're interested.
Thanks! Looking forward to it!
Hanako Sep 17, 2018 @ 5:10pm 
I'm...starting to think I put my question in the wrong thread...oops...hope you don't mind if I try asking here.

Is it okay If I ask someone to re rig Toriel's Robes so that they move with her legs in Gmod? (They don't, and it's weird and complicated to work with the model that way)

Thanks
Last edited by Hanako; Sep 17, 2018 @ 5:10pm
Dilly Sep 18, 2018 @ 8:21am 
Originally posted by Hanako:
I'm...starting to think I put my question in the wrong thread...oops...hope you don't mind if I try asking here.

Is it okay If I ask someone to re rig Toriel's Robes so that they move with her legs in Gmod? (They don't, and it's weird and complicated to work with the model that way)

Thanks
Use bone manipulator or any of those bone moving tools in gmod. It allows for better and more extensive posing, rather than being limited to the legs alone.
Hanako Sep 18, 2018 @ 12:27pm 
I'm...really bad at that, I mean, I can try again, but honestly, my first choice is to have the lower half the robe parented or rigged to the legs in the first place, sorry =/

Mm! I should add that I can talk to someone about doing that so you don't have to, but I don't want to go doing it without your permission, that's why I left a message on here in the first place, all I really need is a (ideally) "Sure, go ahead" or (I hope not) "I rather you didn't" >_>;

All really want from you is an answer telling me whether I can ask someone else to do it or not >_>;;
Last edited by Hanako; Sep 18, 2018 @ 12:35pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50