ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Pub Mod
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Steel  [developer] Jan 17, 2016 @ 3:15pm
Codes to Enable Engrams on Engram Locked Servers
Place the following code in your .ini to enable the engrams for this mod
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_CookingHearth_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=10)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_Chandelier_c",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=30)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_Bar_c",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=15)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_Tankard_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=10)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_Pitcher_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=10)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_TableCandle_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=10)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_Stool_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=15)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_Bowl_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=15)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_SquareTable_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=15)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_RoundTable_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=15)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_RoundTableSmall_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=15)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_PitFire_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=2)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_Keg_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=10)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_Cupboard_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=15)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="TSMODENGRAM_CrossSwords_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=25)
Last edited by Steel; May 25, 2016 @ 3:15pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
HaggisBasher Feb 3, 2016 @ 12:46pm 
Hi, just a question...This is my first attempt at adding a mod to my server. Looks like it loaded just fine but no one can unlock the engrams. I added the .ini code under [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] is this the correct location because it's not working. Any help would be appreciated...this mod looks amazing!!!
Steel  [developer] Feb 3, 2016 @ 2:31pm 
Hey HaggisBahser!

You are adding this to the correct location.
Unfortunately I do not have an answer for you at this time regarding this problem. I have a few friends that have also been having different engram issues since 334.0 (not just my mod).

Once I determine what the underlying issue is if I have to do anything to fix it on my end I definitely will!

Current reports indicate engrams doing strange things / not listening to the game.ini at all on many mods.
HaggisBasher Feb 3, 2016 @ 2:51pm 
Thank you very much for the prompt reply. I'll leave it as is and see if anything changes in the upcoming patches or if you find some fix. VERY excited to get your mod working really looks incredible!!!
Last edited by HaggisBasher; Feb 3, 2016 @ 2:52pm
Steel  [developer] Feb 4, 2016 @ 5:43am 
Hopefully if it was the pub mod causing issues last night's update would of fixed it. I verified it's integrity both automatically and manually multiple times and personally tested it myself for a while to make sure it worked both by itself and in any load order with other mods. It worked perfectly for me, so I hope it does for everyone else now.
pommewayne Feb 6, 2016 @ 3:57pm 
Hi Steel, great mod. I have added it to my server but i use ark server manager as im running a server on my dedi and i cant find the mentioned file to be able to place this code even see if unlocking the engrams will work on my server. I dont spose you have a moment to send me in the right direction. Also are you interested in developing a few plugin ideas we as a community have? We would be very happy to agree upon a price for you time if this is something that might interest you?
Steel  [developer] Feb 6, 2016 @ 6:20pm 
I know you're looking for the Game.ini

My development is paused for the moment (unless there is an emergency update needed) due to spending some time with my family :-)
HaggisBasher Feb 18, 2016 @ 11:54pm 
Hi Steel, just wanted to say I got your mod up and running. WOW! Loving it, really exceptional. Now that my pub is open there has been a rise in RUI's [Riding Under the Influence] and I have had to install the defense attorney mod and the collision repair mod...8)

Thanks from all of us on Terra Nova PvP!!!
Last edited by HaggisBasher; Feb 18, 2016 @ 11:55pm
Steel  [developer] Feb 19, 2016 @ 6:35am 
Glad you all enjoy it! Thanks for the moral booster :8bitheart:
ᛏᛏᛏ Apr 15, 2016 @ 6:43pm 
Hey guys update... click my profile and view the guide - try copying all vanilla overrides on top of these. Worth a try - good luck. (link found in guide)
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50