XCOM 2
Long War SMG Pack
Trouble loading mod (Mac)
I've subscribed to the mod, enabled it in the launcher (along with the other two long war mods) and restarted my game many times, but the SMG still doesn't show up. I even started a new game to see if it only enabled with new games and not previous saves. Tried unsubscribing and redownloading. Is there anything I'm missing here? Anything I can check?

(I'm on the Mac version if that matters at all)

Thanks all!
最近の変更はSeriが行いました; 2016年2月7日 9時04分
< >
1-15 / 24 のコメントを表示
Same here (also on a mac).
Kalt 2016年2月7日 11時47分 
Linux version has same trouble.
Pavonis Interactive  [開発者] 2016年2月7日 12時44分 
Try the version of the mod on the Nexus (same mod, different install location)
Kalt 2016年2月7日 14時17分 
For Linux version:

~/.steam/steamapps/common/XCOM 2/share/data/xcomgame/mods/
I'm in the same boat, well I was.. Unti my launcher stopped working. Now it only goes directly to game. How are you getting your launcher going?
can you fix this
Kalt の投稿を引用:
For Linux version:

~/.steam/steamapps/common/XCOM 2/share/data/xcomgame/mods/

Where do I even find this? lol
I've been wondering about this as well (mac)
Search: steam/steamapps/workshop/content/268500/577474474 (the last numbers changes for every mod)

Copy this last folder on: steam/steamapps/common/xcom 2/xcom2data/xcomgame/mods (create the folder mods)

Now open the game, activate the mod on the splash screen, enjoy. Valid for all the mods.
draifet の投稿を引用:
Search: steam/steamapps/workshop/content/268500/577474474 (the last numbers changes for every mod)

Copy this last folder on: steam/steamapps/common/xcom 2/xcom2data/xcomgame/mods (create the folder mods)

Now open the game, activate the mod on the splash screen, enjoy. Valid for all the mods.

We are saying the mods are all located there, and it is showing up on the splash screen, but when we load the game up, the system says we don't have it
Aomine 2016年2月10日 23時15分 
ss
LCG 2016年2月11日 23時49分 
Hello.

it is not a problem with this mod. No mods are working ofrm e.
Tried workshop installation and manual installations as described above.
LCG 2016年2月12日 2時36分 
Ok, got it.

For those who have the problem (tested on a Linux system).

1. Install the mods via the Steam workshop. The mods are installed here :
~/.local/share/feral-interactive/XCOM2/VFS/Local/mods_lowercase/268500_lowered
(for info, a folder mod name is like : 577409322)

2. Then create a folder "mods" here :
~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/XCOM 2/share/data/xcomgame

3. Copy/paste all the mods presents in ~/.local/share/feral-interactive/XCOM2/VFS/Local/mods_lowercase/268500_lowered to ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/XCOM 2/share/data/xcomgame/mods/

4. Run the Firaxis launcher and go to the "mods" tab. You will see the mods two times.
For example "True Concealment" and "trueconcealment".
Activate the lowercase one ("trueconcealment").

5. Run the game.

This works for me.

What if the mod is aumtomatic updated via the Workshop? I don't know.
Copy/paste the updated folder to ../mods location? Maybe. . . developpers might answer this question.
So using this workaround on my mac crashes my Launcher. Anybody else having this happen to them?
Same problem here
< >
1-15 / 24 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50