Invisible, Inc.

Invisible, Inc.

Advanced Guard Protocol
juliusand1 Feb 13, 2020 @ 6:57pm
[Bug Report] Final Mission Can't Be Completed
I hate to do this, but I have several mods loaded and I don't know if it is this mod or not that is causing the problem, or if it is an interaction between some of the many mods. Many of the mods are ones that you have developed, but there are some from other authors as well. I also experienced the Vanishing HUD issue that you recently resolved, so I am coming here. On the final approach to upload InCognita on the final mission, nothing happens when you click to interact with the interface. I can save and exit, and on reload I get the following error:

game/sim/level.lua:187: game/sim/engine.lua:669: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
game/sim/engine.lua:669: in function 'warpUnit'
game/sim/missions/ending_1.lua:561: in function

I get that you need to see the log and the save. What would be a good method for making those available to you?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
cyberboy2000  [developer] Feb 14, 2020 @ 1:00am 
Ideal would be if you could post it on our Discord: https://discord.gg/FWMsyGw
But if you can't use Discord for some reason then you can use something like pastebin and post the link here.
juliusand1 Feb 14, 2020 @ 5:28pm 
I followed the link, and am on the channel, but do not yet have permission to post to the Discord.
juliusand1 Feb 14, 2020 @ 5:36pm 
Here is the log on pastebin, however:

https://pastebin.com/jmra72ue
juliusand1 Feb 17, 2020 @ 3:00pm 
I just tried a new playthrough, but this time I turned off the Revamped Omni option. I did also increase the room count, and console options. This time when Central crosses the final threshold to insert InCognita, there is dialogue that didn't play on the previous playthrough. Everything else played the way I expected it to, including the final cutscene. However, the first save still is buggy.
cyberboy2000  [developer] Feb 18, 2020 @ 12:05am 
It would be helpful if you uploaded the savefile too.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50