Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Balloonicorn Onesie
Sky May 6, 2016 @ 4:34pm
If this was all-class..
If this was all-class, I would probably find this the best thing in existance. Yes, I know the entire onesie wouldn't work on all classes. But the hood at least would work for all classes, as seen with the Prehistoric Pullover, it's definitely possible. It could have the body part of the onesie for Pyro only and the hood for the other classes. Maybe different styles for it with Pyro? I don't know. I don't make items, I'm just here thinking of stuff that could be added to workshop items. :x3:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Harry Pioter May 8, 2016 @ 3:44am 
Ballooncorn Onesie + Soldier. Ok, you have right that should be fo all-classes xd
Boiled Sexbowl May 8, 2016 @ 6:41am 
also want that cosmetics to be all-class :D
I NEED THIS !!!!
Id LOVE to see a medic with the unicorn onesie... ;3
Pandora Nov 11, 2016 @ 10:49am 
this would be terrible for all class and would screw up the market even more than all of these other items that have become all class
Sky Nov 11, 2016 @ 10:59am 
@Mehh
If it was RELEASED as an all-class, it wouldn't change a thing. It would just be like a Prehistoric Pullover. Anyways, it's just an idea. No need to get upset about the unprobable future. ;p
Patch #FixTF2 Dec 17, 2016 @ 10:31am 
Onesie for the Heavy.
Pandora Dec 17, 2016 @ 12:31pm 
Originally posted by Cobaltie:
@Mehh
If it was RELEASED as an all-class, it wouldn't change a thing. It would just be like a Prehistoric Pullover. Anyways, it's just an idea. No need to get upset about the unprobable future. ;p
This would be like adding a cosmetic with the sandvich or a sentry on it and making it all class, some people who have posted above don’t even know what it is, calling it a unicorn.
You would be taking away one of the few distinctive extras that the pyro has if this was implemented, I know it’s all hypothetical but your causing people to even consider it which is my point.
Sky Dec 17, 2016 @ 12:40pm 
Originally posted by Mehh:
Originally posted by Cobaltie:
@Mehh
This would be like adding a cosmetic with the sandvich or a sentry on it and making it all class, some people who have posted above don’t even know what it is, calling it a unicorn.
You would be taking away one of the few distinctive extras that the pyro has if this was implemented, I know it’s all hypothetical but your causing people to even consider it which is my point.
Here's the thing, you're getting upset over someone's unprobable opinion. You're not even using proper English and it hurts to see how much you're stretching yourself to make a confliction here. The Balloonicorn isn't necessarily distinctive to Pyro alone. If that was true, the Balloonicorn wouldn't be an all-class already, and who honestly cares? It would be purely cosmetic anyways. I'm not saying anymore about this. This is a childish argument over a thought. If you're still going to swing at this opinion, go ahead. You're only making yourself look more like a selfish three-year old.
Last edited by Sky; Dec 18, 2016 @ 11:08pm
Pandora Dec 17, 2016 @ 1:06pm 
Aren’t people allowed to have my own opinion on someone else’s opinion??I am pointing out the flaws in it, if you don’t like them then just say that you don’t think it would affect the market it in any way. I’m just saying what would happen to the economy that’s all, basing it of past examples that is all. By the way, it is necessarily not neccessarily, I believe that you’re not even using correct spellings, that hurts man. xD
Pandora Dec 17, 2016 @ 1:07pm 
Sarcasm man god :steamfacepalm:
Sky Dec 17, 2016 @ 1:19pm 
Originally posted by Mehh:
Sarcasm man god :steamfacepalm:
Sad how you won't drop this. I put a single error in there for a reason, as if it really mattered. And anyways, any hat being added or made all-class messes with the economy, that's just how it is. If you went into backpack.tf or Outpost for a few minutes after a week or so of a hat being added or made all-class, you'd know. I'd comment more about your grammar again, but you're proving to me that this isn't even worth arguing about anymore. And pointing out "flaws" in someone's opinion doesn't really make it as innocent as you're trying to make it. I understand you have your own opinion, but mind you this was months ago and should've already been dropped. I'm walking away from this now, and you should as well.
Pandora Dec 17, 2016 @ 1:54pm 
Sure ;)
Just wanted argument to be true full, yeahh dropping it now as it is literally pointless. I can see how an experienced SFM user would find the item interesting to use now, anyway have a good day/night man.
Sky Dec 17, 2016 @ 2:04pm 
Glad we could come to a nice conclusion here. T'was only a thought, and a thought it will probably stay. Apologies for the conflict here, enjoy your day, friend. :mkcat::musicnote:
Sir_Pinecone Jan 9, 2017 @ 5:41pm 
this should be an all class item! it looks great i hope they add it!
Pandora Jan 11, 2017 @ 6:13am 
don't get me started again xD
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50