K9 Custom Stacks Size *Mod is broke do not use*
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
K9  [developer] Oct 25, 2015 @ 10:48am
Request
Please post all request here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Bob the Hermit Nov 8, 2015 @ 2:05pm 
Would it be possible to make a structure that can take your stacked versions of mats and convert them to vanilla, to allow people to stop using this mod without losing all the mats they have gotten since they started using it? It would be very useful, considering the current state of the ADK.

Edit: It would also help mitigate any issues until they can be fixed (i.e. stone could be converted for use in the slingshot, crafting certain items from mods that don't recognize your stacks as valid, etc...). It would definitely distinguish this stack mod from the rest.
Last edited by Bob the Hermit; Nov 8, 2015 @ 2:53pm
Chelyns Nov 11, 2015 @ 12:23am 
Cementing Paste, Gunpowder, and Sparkpowder stacking up to 200 or 500 or 1000

That should be better I guess.
sorobot Nov 14, 2015 @ 5:43pm 
organic polymor to 500?
Bruker1149 Nov 20, 2015 @ 6:10am 
I would really like having the option to set my own stack sizes. For example a config file to customize the stack sizes of the different recourses. I don't know anything about modding so what im asking for may sound ridicules or impossible to do.
Last edited by Bruker1149; Nov 20, 2015 @ 6:11am
K9  [developer] Nov 20, 2015 @ 1:47pm 
Sadly at this point in time Bruker it is impossible to do that.
Prodius Dec 8, 2015 @ 7:37pm 
1. Arrows and bullets stacking to 100 or more would be great.
2. Poop! yess i said it. Poop stacking would be great even if its only 20. but more would be great.
3. charcoal and gunpowder to 1000.
thats all i can think about right now.
zinet Dec 20, 2015 @ 9:24am 
organic polymer stack
AngelSammy Dec 23, 2015 @ 9:37am 
It would be great if you could change the stack amount of following things:
vegetables, charcoal, oil, sparkpowder, narcotic, stimulant, gasoline, polymer, electronic, spoiled meat, gun powder and cementing paste
Last edited by AngelSammy; Dec 23, 2015 @ 10:39am
123 Dec 26, 2015 @ 12:34am 
I request an option to have the vanilla weight of the items in your stacks.
Also please dont let the mod mess with important items like ammo so that in case of mod been taken down you still have all your turrets stacked with ammo etc.
DonMare Jan 1, 2016 @ 6:01am 
Organic Polymer
Cadence Jan 1, 2016 @ 12:01pm 
Hello.

I would like to request that many/all of the manufactured resources have their stack sizes increased (bug repellant, narcotics, gunpowder, sparkpowder, charcoal) along with all ammo types that aren't currently increased (perhaps to 1/2/500 for bullets/arrows, whichever people are happy with, or if there's ini settings we could have for each of the types that would be cool, though you mentioned before that's not possible). Organic Polymer, Angler Gel.

This is sort of mitigated by using the industrial grinder mod which spits out 1x ${ITEM}, which seems to stack over 2000 at the least, so you can have 2000 1x gunpowder, for example.

But, I would love it if this mod included them.

Thank you for the mod and future support!

-- AA
Spoopy Owl Jan 9, 2016 @ 12:07am 
where would a servver admin go to change and lower the stack sizes. file paths would be appriciated.
K9  [developer] Jan 9, 2016 @ 12:09am 
Originally posted by CMDR Furry Dragon:
where would a servver admin go to change and lower the stack sizes. file paths would be appriciated.
This is not possible to do. As mods are protected.
Spoopy Owl Jan 9, 2016 @ 2:39pm 
Originally posted by Dirten:

oh, well that's not gonna help our server much, since we like the bigger stacks, but want to lower the amounts of certain items.
K9  [developer] Jan 9, 2016 @ 5:55pm 
Originally posted by Dirten:

oh, well that's not gonna help our server much, since we like the bigger stacks, but want to lower the amounts of certain items.

Sorry bud. Thank Wildcard. The ADK is a piece of ♥♥♥♥.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50