ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

K9 Custom Stacks Size *Mod is broke do not use*
Still no update to fix Jerky Bug?
Has there been any updates to this mod to fix the Jerky bug? I seen where he stated he had a fix and was just testing but has it been initiated since that statement was made like months ago
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
-=Justice=- Jan 1, 2016 @ 5:51pm 
He is waiting for the ADK to be fixed, its buggy and crashes so he cant fix or finish mod until then.
Biospud Jan 5, 2016 @ 8:37pm 
Works perfectly ok to me. He might need to just delete it and reinstall
TheRealReasons Jan 6, 2016 @ 10:29am 
Originally posted by Biospud:

So you are running this mod and can make jerky?
is there a reason why i cant get the mod to install on my server?
Frankowiak Jan 14, 2016 @ 11:04am 
you can change spark cooked meat and oil to normal stack to fix, the spark can be stacked at 10k in the mod grinder
Ranger Jan 16, 2016 @ 8:00am 
Easiest fix for the jerky bug is simply remove the mod, build a campfire and preserving bin, put the mod back on. A campfire built with mod not active will cook meat into 30 stacks, and it will jerk in the preserving bin, even with larger stacks of oil. I dont know for sure if the preserving bin is required, I havent tested the other way.
TheRealReasons Jan 16, 2016 @ 1:10pm 
We have had this mod installed for awhile now.So if it gets deleted you will lose everything that was stacked due to this mod. So what I did was until he fixes it, is just added the kibble vending machine. If we wipe the server in the future I will not be re-adding this mod if its not updated and will look for another stack mod that works properly
Venom Jan 17, 2016 @ 3:57am 
WIll there ever be a fix to the Jerky Issue????? Cant make Jerky in a preserving Bin or a Dehydrator I installed... Looks like the Developer has given up on thsi mod
Biospud Jan 17, 2016 @ 2:21pm 
Originally posted by Coleman Family:
Originally posted by Biospud:

So you are running this mod and can make jerky?

I need to clarify. I am using this mod, and it all works except for the jerky production.... However I meant in my prior post that the ADK works perfectly fine for me and if I could figure out how to properly post to the workshop I'd already have a full replacement to this mod with working jerky. So his buggy unworking copy of ADK is either his system, a bad copy, or him deflecting laziness to not fixing it. He has previously posted that he had a working fix back in october and he simply never uploaded it back onto the workshop. I have a 100% completely working copy of my own version of the mod working in my ADK, but haven't had enough time to work out how to make that working copy transfer to the workshop properly. So far my SP test runs with the transfers I've attempted have crashed my running Ark game. I'll attempt to figure it out again later in the week life willing, and it will be broken down into 3 different mods being resources, foods, and constructed items respectively. I figure a slightly more modular approach will make any breaks or errors more manageable and custom for the servers.
Badgirl Jan 18, 2016 @ 1:42am 
wait so if I turn this mod off I will lose everything that was stacked with this mod?
Badgirl Jan 18, 2016 @ 9:34am 
just to confirm yes, anything you collected after you enabled this mod aside from a few things like spoiled meat and charcoal will be lost if you disable it to make a camp fire then re-enable it :(
Hofnarr | Michi Jan 24, 2016 @ 4:06pm 
can't make cooked jerkey
Fervid Jan 25, 2016 @ 8:03pm 
Any updates to this? No one on my server can make Jerky.
Jarazek Jan 26, 2016 @ 9:29pm 
A tip, untill the mod is fixed, which won't be till the developers of the game update the ADK, one thing you could do is up taming to at least 25x, then nobody will really need kibble, and taming won't take all day, which after playing the game a while I had to quit for a few months. Because taming a dino for hours, then waking up to find somebody off line killed it even though it was in a pen/on passive, well that can make one tired of the game real fast!
-=Justice=- Jan 29, 2016 @ 4:34pm 
The easiest fix to all your jerky problems is add Ark Advance. iSpeZz has a cooking stove that cooks meat to the vanilla stack size. You can through these stacks in his Electric Smoker and it makes Jerky both cooked and prime. With the large stacks of oil. Best part is it stacks the Jerky to 100. There is a lot of benefits to his mod but that is great addition to this stack mod.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50