Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Upsidedown Turbine
James May 6, 2017 @ 9:13am
Server running this map
Hey all,

I recently decided to set up a crazy maps server for TF2 located in England. The server runs about 23 (and increasing!) silly and super fun maps created by the community, including this one! As well as this, the server runs silly plugins to make the experience even more crazy like randomizer, roll the dice and instantrespawn. (And there are no ads!)

You can join the server with the IP 88.150.176.83:27125. Don't know how to connect to a TF2 server by using the IP address? Simply type "steam://connect/88.150.176.83:27125" into your web browser. If you want to switch the current map, type "rtv" in chat. (You can also type "!nominate" in chat to force a map to appear in the next rtv vote.)

Suggestions are open, so if you have any ideas - let me know! I'd love to hear your ideas. Also, if you enjoy playing on the server, I'd appreciate it if you joined our Steam Group at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TJNServers .

That's all for now, thanks for reading everyone and have fun!
- James

P.S: Thanks for making this amazing map!
Last edited by James; Jun 7, 2017 @ 9:56am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Sir.Bala May 12, 2017 @ 9:42am 
Originally posted by James76931:
Hey all,

I recently decided to set up a crazy maps server for TF2 located in England. The server runs about 16 (and increasing!) silly and super fun maps created by the community, including this one! As well as this, the server runs silly plugins to make the experience even more crazy like randomizer, roll the dice and instantrespawn.

You can join the server with the IP 77.246.174.116:27105. Don't know how to connect to a TF2 server by using the IP address? Simply type "steam://connect/77.246.174.116:27105" into your web browser. If you want to switch the current map, type "rtv" in chat.

Suggestions are open, so if you have any ideas - let me know! I'd love to hear your ideas. Also, if you enjoy playing on the server, I'd appreciate it if you joined our Steam Group at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TJNServers .

- James

Thanks
James May 12, 2017 @ 9:43am 
Originally posted by putkikissa:
Originally posted by James76931:
Hey all,

I recently decided to set up a crazy maps server for TF2 located in England. The server runs about 16 (and increasing!) silly and super fun maps created by the community, including this one! As well as this, the server runs silly plugins to make the experience even more crazy like randomizer, roll the dice and instantrespawn.

You can join the server with the IP 77.246.174.116:27105. Don't know how to connect to a TF2 server by using the IP address? Simply type "steam://connect/77.246.174.116:27105" into your web browser. If you want to switch the current map, type "rtv" in chat.

- James

Thanks
np :)
CowBlob Jan 22, 2021 @ 4:58am 
uhhhh u made an map upside down turbine whats the console command to run the map?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50