Mount & Blade: Warband

Mount & Blade: Warband

Whigs and Tories Final
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
usnavy30  [developer] Sep 14, 2015 @ 11:26am
Technical Support
Use this thread for any and all technical support comments. If you have any questions how to install or need help, let me know, I am here to assist. :navy:
Last edited by usnavy30; May 3, 2016 @ 9:51am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 65 comments
when i try and join game it crashes
usnavy30  [developer] Sep 14, 2015 @ 2:44pm 
Originally posted by Marquise:
when i try and join game it crashes
Review the install instructions, check your workshop related folder if you have moved it over to \Modules or not yet.
Euan A.K.A FUBAR Sep 16, 2015 @ 11:55am 
Is it necessary to move the folder ?
usnavy30  [developer] Sep 16, 2015 @ 12:14pm 
Originally posted by Euan:
Is it necessary to move the folder ?
Yes, moving the folder is the main part of the workaround method. Or you can try the installer via modDB and FSE links provided.
i subscirbed to the mod but i cant find it in my download folder
usnavy30  [developer] Sep 16, 2015 @ 9:14pm 
Originally posted by Marquise:
i subscirbed to the mod but i cant find it in my download folder
You may need to start Warband up to start the download on Steam. The download goes to the workshop's 48700 folder when done.
usnavy30  [developer] Sep 17, 2015 @ 3:42am 
WhiskeyHotel3, I hope you got your problem fixed then. Sounds like DirectX had an issue on your end.
Squilliam Sep 17, 2015 @ 4:34am 
Yeah its all fixed, thanks. Awesome mod too! But I have found one bug; Can't click "Join Game" in multiplayer....
Euan A.K.A FUBAR Sep 17, 2015 @ 5:24am 
its weird, if i move the file it doesn't work but if i replace it, it does
Euan A.K.A FUBAR Sep 17, 2015 @ 5:35am 
and it crash when i try to join a game
Euan A.K.A FUBAR Sep 17, 2015 @ 5:37am 
oh sorry my bad i didn't rename the folder :steamfacepalm:
Mediocre Kiri Sep 17, 2015 @ 7:20am 
I'm sure it has already been brought up and will be fixed, but why is the sword swing from horseback so delayed?
usnavy30  [developer] Sep 17, 2015 @ 9:01am 
Originally posted by Kaladin Stormblessed:
I'm sure it has already been brought up and will be fixed, but why is the sword swing from horseback so delayed?
What is it, the cav saber? It varies by exact weapon.
I'm having the issue with the preview image in the launcher not showing up followed by the game crashing while loading. I checked everything over to make sure I moved the right things to the right places and its all correct but the mod still doesn't work.
usnavy30  [developer] Sep 17, 2015 @ 4:50pm 
Originally posted by Filthy Russian Stink Serf:
I'm having the issue with the preview image in the launcher not showing up followed by the game crashing while loading. I checked everything over to make sure I moved the right things to the right places and its all correct but the mod still doesn't work.
You should have two instances of the mod in the dropdown menu and one should be with the preview icon, and it should be not at the bottom of the dropdown menu if I recall correctly.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 65 comments
Per page: 1530 50