Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Firearm
Stats
Id say have it take the wrench slot. Have it fire as fast as a lvl 2 sentry, or even lvl 3, and it uses metal for ammo.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
Yetiman Jun 10, 2017 @ 11:38am 
that sounds OP
Youre op
birb Jul 23, 2017 @ 9:15am 
idd say it would use 10 metal
removes the shotgun for this
cant build sentry but u can build a minisentry
when next to dispencer
u use dispencers ammo instead of metal
+20 firerate
-10 metal=190 metal
u cant lvl anything to lvl 3
Moved from the stats discussion for the entire set, sense this just applies to the weapon.

I wonder how an engineer with this equiped could use his other weapons, but anyways, my ideas for it's stats. I think either it can be A: a reskin of the Widowmaker, or B: my own stats which are as follows:

Primary Weapon
+66% Firing speed
-33% Reload speed
Fires three rounds in succession
Shots fired with less then 3 rounds in the clip have
+20% pellet spread

Basically, for everytime you hit M1, it would fire three shots from the clip in succession. It would only load one round at a time, and you could fire with less then three rounds in the clip, It just wouldn't be as effective beyond close range. Any constructive criticism would be helpful. :)
birb Jul 28, 2017 @ 9:40am 
yeah but like make it not just +20% spread but the more u shoot the more less acurate it gets
Originally posted by a normal furry:
yeah but like make it not just +20% spread but the more u shoot the more less acurate it gets
But why? just a static +20% pellet spread when fired with less then 3 rounds in the clip would discourage useing it with less then 3 in the clip.
birb Jul 28, 2017 @ 9:44am 
ik but like imagen this
this is the gun down under this comment

-

and this is the spread at first 20 shots
- - - = = =
this is a spread when u start to use all ur metal
--------_-_-_-_-=_-=_-=_-=/\---___=== then it ends

AKA the more u hold down the fire the less acurate it gets so it forses u to shoot in short bursts
ik but like imagen this
this is the gun down under this comment

-

and this is the spread at first 20 shots
- - - = = =
this is a spread when u start to use all ur metal
--------_-_-_-_-=_-=_-=_-=/\---___=== then it ends

AKA the more u hold down the fire the less acurate it gets so it forses u to shoot in short bursts
Um, I'm thinking it could use normal rounds instead of metal. Unless it be a Widowmaker reskin.
birb Jul 28, 2017 @ 9:49am 
no because it would have a more fire rate than widowmaker AND it would take more ammo than widowmaker
birb Jul 28, 2017 @ 9:50am 
and maybe make it have to be near a dispencer to reload ur ammo
no because it would have a more fire rate than widowmaker AND it would take more ammo than widowmaker
I think it should either be a Widowmaker reskin, or It's own thing, not a harder to use Widowmaker.. Widowmaker already exists, so it should be it's own thing if it's not gonna be a reskin.
Last edited by Ody "Big Homo" McBorg; Jul 28, 2017 @ 9:51am
birb Jul 28, 2017 @ 11:11am 
then its own thing i guess
TokyoDrift456 Aug 9, 2017 @ 7:32pm 
I have the idea of making it work like a super pistol, but replacing the shotgun, make it have 50 or 70 bullets in its clip, but no ammo in reserve and maybe stick a damge penalty on there, I got the idea from another FPS called Pixel Gun 3D it's for mobile devices, and yes, it does have Minecraft-esque graphics, but it's pretty fun, the weapon that I based it on is called the "Minigun Pistol" it's basically a Pistol, but with a **** load of ammo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLGSZTXm2Ys&t=1m7s
(video of it in case you care)
SirYawns Mar 28, 2018 @ 5:16pm 
Stats

(Cannot Build Or Repair)

45+ Faster Firing Speed

68+ Max Health

35+ Clip Size

25+ Less Knockback

(Wearer Is Marked For Death When Firing)

200+ Max Ammo

38- Slower Walk Speed While Firing
Last edited by SirYawns; Mar 28, 2018 @ 5:20pm
Tommy Sep 19, 2018 @ 7:48pm 
how about this

fiers like the brass beast
no secondairey
no meele
can not buld sentreys
can buld despensers and telaporter
can repair and upgrade stuff
gives the engi 200 hp