Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Zeus x27 | System Shock
Paradox Jul 11, 2015 @ 6:44pm
Price?
does anyone have a suggestion for a reasonable price?
i think around 1 dollar or so.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
gloryboy Jul 11, 2015 @ 7:14pm 
fair
PeterCr1ppin Jul 11, 2015 @ 7:41pm 
Maybe $1.09 to be precise. However, it's probably a thing for Valve to decide.
Goonah Jul 11, 2015 @ 7:45pm 
i really hope volvo puts this in the game and creates zeus skins
Goonah Jul 11, 2015 @ 7:46pm 
they could make a zeus skin capsule, like a sticker capsule and stuff
Paradox Jul 11, 2015 @ 9:27pm 
Originally posted by Promethium:
they could make a zeus skin capsule, like a sticker capsule and stuff
wow thats a good idea dude :D
Marshall McLuhan Jul 11, 2015 @ 10:50pm 
I think the problem is the value of the skin to the game, things like the knife are consistently in inventory and people can buy skins for the guns they use reguarly. The only people buying are those who are trading and/or collecting skins and in-game items. Really i see this as a commodoty just like the stat-trak swap tool rather than an item that really needs to be implemented in the game. I agree that there needs to be more done by the valve community to increase variety in skins and ways to gain them but this might need a bit more thought than just a skin in order to fill that gap. :insfist: Good Luck Dude!!!
Paradox Jul 12, 2015 @ 7:30am 
Originally posted by existor:
I think the problem is the value of the skin to the game, things like the knife are consistently in inventory and people can buy skins for the guns they use reguarly. The only people buying are those who are trading and/or collecting skins and in-game items. Really i see this as a commodoty just like the stat-trak swap tool rather than an item that really needs to be implemented in the game. I agree that there needs to be more done by the valve community to increase variety in skins and ways to gain them but this might need a bit more thought than just a skin in order to fill that gap. :insfist: Good Luck Dude!!!
i agree sorta but i make sure i have a skin for every thing i can besides knives so i will probly buy this :) lol
Marshall McLuhan Jul 12, 2015 @ 5:56pm 
:P okay dude, just something i feel quite strongly about and i appreciate your ideas.
PeterCr1ppin Jul 12, 2015 @ 6:05pm 
Originally posted by ▶LFP◀:
i agree sorta but i make sure i have a skin for every thing i can besides knives so i will probly buy this :) lol
Lol, and I thought I was the only one who did that.
✶ S A G E ✶ Jul 14, 2015 @ 11:20am 
I think it should be as expencive as a knife, considering its like a knife
DeezTurbed Sep 7, 2015 @ 12:07am 
Originally posted by ◢◤TwiSStedNuMatic◢◤:
probably not... you don't always buy a Zeus just to showoff a skin you have on it.. while knife is equipped by default and can't be dropped.. you can show it off easily by not buying anything..
CluckenDip Sep 12, 2015 @ 4:24pm 
Valve doesn't decide what price the skins go for, the people do. They put it up on the market depending on popularity, availability and value. That's why knives are expensive, because they are rare. That's why M4 and AWP skins are expensive, because they are popular and wanted.

Anyway, I would say I'd get it for a dollar or so, yeah.
VAN1LLA Oct 6, 2018 @ 11:31am 
Originally posted by Big Sensitivity:
I disagree, knives are expensive because the whole body changes. And rarity, which we don't know yet.
Last edited by VAN1LLA; Oct 6, 2018 @ 11:32am
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50