Men of War: Assault Squad 2

Men of War: Assault Squad 2

#valour (# v a l o u r)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
IwalN  [developer] Aug 28, 2019 @ 8:19am
Your idea
Here you can write your ideas about improving and supplementing the mod.
Здесь вы можете писать ваши идеи об улучшении и дополнении мода.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 304 comments
Successfulkiller Aug 29, 2019 @ 7:20pm 
Curious, will there be a new Ho-Ni I & II model based on the MoW:AS Ho-Ni III?

Or any of the following really,

Tiger + Sturmtiger -> Sturmtiger

SdKfz 251/1 Ausf.C -> SdKfz 251/1 Ausf.B ('39), the engine model can be tweaked.

M5 Stuart -> M8 Scott

Panzer I Ausf.B + sIG 33 -> Bison

Panzer IV C, but no hull mg
https://www.worldwarphotos.info/wp-content/gallery/germany/tanks/panzer-iv-tank/Panzer_IV_ausf_C_wwII_tank.jpg
Brädley Sep 7, 2019 @ 3:17am 
reduse secondary mode firing range of division cannons like F-22, they are really OP in multiplayer because their secondary fire mod has same range as rocket artillery (for example Wuhrframmen 40)
TeaVader Sep 30, 2019 @ 10:11am 
B-17 flying fortress, F4U1 corsair, Factions of British Colonies Australia,New Zeland, India, Canada. And ships, USS Iowa, IJN Yamato. Thats my ideas :)
Noud Sep 30, 2019 @ 1:20pm 
Add more curious machinery for smaller nations. The dutch had a great m39 daf armored car and some pretty cool artillery (15 lang staal).
what about new zealand or a maori infantry squad as uk
scolaepalatina Sep 30, 2019 @ 7:21pm 
How about creating a new faction like the UN? filled with the various nations that participated in the korean war???
Normand  [developer] Sep 30, 2019 @ 9:09pm 
Will you read mod description?
"This mod is no longer receiving updates in the form of new nations"

TeaVader Oct 1, 2019 @ 6:31am 
Ok Sorry.
Guarden Oct 6, 2019 @ 10:47am 
Hello
1.In 1939 Polish cavalary (in game- Stoormtroopers) have French helmets M.15, not Germans M16
2. I suggest more enemy artilery in Skirmish with AI.
ww2pilot1 Oct 6, 2019 @ 3:47pm 
i feel like artillery needs to be buffed, specifically the 15cm and 10.5cm german howitzers, it feels like they dont do much damage and only do damage if they land right by the infantry im aiming at. i dont know if the other nations artillery is like this but i feel like artillery damage and explosion radius (at least for the 15cm and 10.5cm again i havent used the other nations artillery yet) should be buffed, but not too much because theres no point in making them op
Jomara Oct 8, 2019 @ 5:54pm 
Hey Valour Team, can your add other periods for france please, for example vichy 1941 and FFL 1942/1943 in Africa with french/english gear and can your replace the resistant by clasic recruits for 1940 and give other weapon for resistant (mas 36-sten) , and also can your rework the WW2 of french because oddly there is less unity than if we select a date for example 44/45, which is not logical since the other factions have largely all their units gathered in the mode ww2, especially that they miss their motorized troop or anti-tank gun.

Can your add B1 BIS and SOMUA S 35 for 44/45 because during the reconquest of France, these tanks were recovered and reused against the Germans.

I thank you for your excellent mod that allowed me to have a lot of fun with my friends.
Fän.Koivunen.1PsD Oct 10, 2019 @ 11:08am 
Add the MK.IV Landship to Britain as like a one time use as ONE was fielded by the Royal Navy during the Battle of Britain 1940, HMS Excellent was the "ships" name and had been upgraded with new 57mms as well as a Lewis gun mounted atop to fend off incoming aircraft, HMS Excellent was a Male tank btw so he should be equipped with the 57mms I feel like I have to make that clear, I've also seen a MK.IV in editor mode so I wouldnt think it would be a hard addition
Fän.Koivunen.1PsD Oct 10, 2019 @ 11:11am 
MG-08s and MG-08/15s were used by Germany during WW2 and saw the end of the war so adding them would be pretty cool
an idea maybe new zealand maori infantry much like ones from old boys mod so as the uk you can use the 28th maori battlion
Graf Blitzsky Oct 17, 2019 @ 7:31am 
1. Suggestion about adding polish navy here some info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Navy

2. Suggestion about adding german jets here some info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-generation_jet_fighter
< >
Showing 1-15 of 304 comments
Per page: 1530 50