Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Drones
L4 May 5, 2015 @ 12:39am
how to hack
Can someone tell me exactly what criteria must be filled for the hacking station to succeed? Also the chance for it to work etc.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
๖ۣۜPyros May 10, 2015 @ 10:00am 
Here you go:
Take the Drone Remote, select foe's drone with RMB and click LMB onto the Hack Station; a message will appear, telling: press E to start hack. The hacking might fail the first time, so you need to try multiple times until it gets hacked.
When hacked successfully, take in hand the Drone Hacker and click LMB near the hack station to kick out the host from his drone.
Papa Canis Jun 13, 2015 @ 11:38am 
well, theres another way, here it is

type in "list" in the hack console (not the gmod console, u press E on the hack station to open the hack console. Anyways, LIST will show all the current drones that are active. When you want to hack one, you use the "findd" command (yes with 2 Ds). ex: findd m247
Then type in console "hack". Then the station will attempt to hack the drone. It might take a few hacks before you successfully hack the drone. But once you DID hack it, you can type in "help" into console, and it will bring up the commands you can do to the drone to ruin someones day! To take control of the drone, do the "kickdriver" command, or something like that xD, and it will kick the driver out of the drone, ironically. And then use "drive" (or something like that) command to take control of the drone!

Be careful when you are the hacker! People with the drones find hackers ANNOYING AS HELL!!! So have your little hideout with your station hidden, or in a secret place where its hard to spot. Your Hacking Station has 300 hit points. Hit points are health. (players start with 100 hit points, and you can see your hit points remaining in the bottom left of your screen). When the station's hit points/health reaches 0, it explodes, but dont worry, its blast does no damage, but it's basically a sign saying "HEY LOOK AT ME IM RIGHT HERE!!!!" But since the drone guys already found ur station so they can shoot it in the first place, yeah.... Hacking can be boring at times, and at other times, can ruin someones day and have you lauging your @$$ off. But you are really high up on the hitlist!

I hope this helped you!
[FaZe]Murdock Jun 13, 2015 @ 3:35pm 
Thanks you so much alphawolfkidgamer thats how i was hacking and i thought the failed attempts just meant that the drone couldn't be hacked.
speedowagonpyon Jul 28, 2016 @ 11:54am 
Originally posted by Canis:
well, theres another way, here it is

type in "list" in the hack console (not the gmod console, u press E on the hack station to open the hack console. Anyways, LIST will show all the current drones that are active. When you want to hack one, you use the "findd" command (yes with 2 Ds). ex: findd m247
Then type in console "hack". Then the station will attempt to hack the drone. It might take a few hacks before you successfully hack the drone. But once you DID hack it, you can type in "help" into console, and it will bring up the commands you can do to the drone to ruin someones day! To take control of the drone, do the "kickdriver" command, or something like that xD, and it will kick the driver out of the drone, ironically. And then use "drive" (or something like that) command to take control of the drone!

Be careful when you are the hacker! People with the drones find hackers ANNOYING AS HELL!!! So have your little hideout with your station hidden, or in a secret place where its hard to spot. Your Hacking Station has 300 hit points. Hit points are health. (players start with 100 hit points, and you can see your hit points remaining in the bottom left of your screen). When the station's hit points/health reaches 0, it explodes, but dont worry, its blast does no damage, but it's basically a sign saying "HEY LOOK AT ME IM RIGHT HERE!!!!" But since the drone guys already found ur station so they can shoot it in the first place, yeah.... Hacking can be boring at times, and at other times, can ruin someones day and have you lauging your @$$ off. But you are really high up on the hitlist!

I hope this helped you!

thanks made you helped me so much :steamhappy:
L4 Jul 28, 2016 @ 8:46pm 
Thanks alot for necroing
L4 Sep 11, 2017 @ 12:07am 
Holy Necro
. Oct 30, 2017 @ 6:28am 
NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOO :RedB:
L4 Oct 30, 2017 @ 8:50am 
Let's make this active again
Gaming Mar 21, 2018 @ 8:58pm 
:headcrab: