Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

Cimtographer
[HELP] "System.OverflowException: Value Too Large Or Too Small" Error. Any fixes?
Hi,

I want to test this mod out by importing a small UK town called Potters Bar into the Map Editor,
before I try bigger areas (The unaltered coordinates are -0.134671,51.732473,-0.250707,51.660608). I've downloaded the map from Overpass and got the coordinates from terrain.party no problem. In the Map Editor, the terrain imports (via. coordinates) without any issues. However, when I try loading the map file OR pressing the "Load from OverpassAPI" button, I keep getting this same error message.

I've heard the to fix this, you have to import "Mapper.dll" into the mod file but, I've tried that twice and I still get the same thing.

If any of you have any advice, PLEASE let me know, as I REALLY want to recreate places without having to spend hours building roads.

Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
I have the same problem. Anyone has a solution? I tried different places, always same error..
RussianPrankster Aug 14, 2017 @ 12:17pm 
The same problem(((( How to fix??
srpskicrv Aug 21, 2017 @ 3:07pm 
Hi there, I am trying the same, and even with downloaded OSM datas, its giving errors. even , when there is only one motorway ... any solution ?
esther.marye Oct 31, 2017 @ 7:35am 
Same problem here...
Дмитрий Nov 13, 2017 @ 6:09am 
Same problem. It is very necessary to transfer the road map to CS. Are there other solutions?
lekkerwarm Feb 14, 2018 @ 1:36pm 
The coördination values order is changed, switch te second and fourth value and it should be working
uzerbiusz Feb 28, 2018 @ 2:30pm 
Hi, I have the same problem, I switched coordinations but nothing happend. to be honest I do not know where I should put mapper.dll becasuse I dont have that path. any sugestions? thanks
uzerbiusz Feb 28, 2018 @ 5:41pm 
Hi again. it works!! First of all. Thank you. I folow the guide from this page and I found place where I have to replace mapper.dll.
What I did.
1) put in right order coordinations, so I am from PL and I see that my correct order is E S W N
for exp. 19.2725,50.0521,19.3987,50.1329. I think on other side of world it could be different.
Also it is only usful for small part of map 9km scale. I am still doing some experimets with this so I can share here with any my discover. Have fun.
Originally posted by Uzerbiusz:
Hi again. it works!! First of all. Thank you. I folow the guide from this page and I found place where I have to replace mapper.dll.
What I did.
1) put in right order coordinations, so I am from PL and I see that my correct order is E S W N
for exp. 19.2725,50.0521,19.3987,50.1329. I think on other side of world it could be different.
Also it is only usful for small part of map 9km scale. I am still doing some experimets with this so I can share here with any my discover. Have fun.
I don't play C:S often anymore, due to stuff I gotta do irl, but I'll test that out now. Thanks!
Kapernicus Mar 6, 2018 @ 7:53am 
Originally posted by Uzerbiusz:
What I did.
Thank you!

FIXED! You must go to https://github.com/rdiekema/Cities-Skylines-Mapper/releases and then save Mapper.zip somewhere obvious. Then search for the original Mapper.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content and replace it with the downloaded one. Back in the editor, enter coordinates as Uzerbiusz says.
Last edited by Kapernicus; Mar 6, 2018 @ 10:39am
xOceanSpirit Sep 25, 2018 @ 10:29am 
I done all this, and at the end it said "Working road 1/6000" and went all the way to 6000 then said done, I waited 5 minutes and nothing happened..no roads or anything..so i gave up. I'll keep the map and mods on for another week as of 25/09/18 if you reply with a possible solution within then.

Also thought i'd mention whilst it was doing the roads, i got a detail exception error
Last edited by xOceanSpirit; Sep 25, 2018 @ 10:30am
孙子彬法 Oct 30, 2018 @ 11:41pm 
请问有人和我一样吗?进入到了生成道路的环节.帮帮我,谢谢.:steambored:

Invalid IL code in Mapper.RoadMaker2/<MakeRoad>d__5:MoveNext (): IL_0223: stfld 0x040000c0

[System.InvalidProgramException]

Details:
No details
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50