Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

Cimtographer
[HELP] "System.OverflowException: Value Too Large Or Too Small" Error. Any fixes?
Hi,

I want to test this mod out by importing a small UK town called Potters Bar into the Map Editor,
before I try bigger areas (The unaltered coordinates are -0.134671,51.732473,-0.250707,51.660608). I've downloaded the map from Overpass and got the coordinates from terrain.party no problem. In the Map Editor, the terrain imports (via. coordinates) without any issues. However, when I try loading the map file OR pressing the "Load from OverpassAPI" button, I keep getting this same error message.

I've heard the to fix this, you have to import "Mapper.dll" into the mod file but, I've tried that twice and I still get the same thing.

If any of you have any advice, PLEASE let me know, as I REALLY want to recreate places without having to spend hours building roads.

Thanks.
< >
Näytetään 1-12 / 12 kommentista
I have the same problem. Anyone has a solution? I tried different places, always same error..
The same problem(((( How to fix??
Hi there, I am trying the same, and even with downloaded OSM datas, its giving errors. even , when there is only one motorway ... any solution ?
Same problem here...
Same problem. It is very necessary to transfer the road map to CS. Are there other solutions?
The coördination values order is changed, switch te second and fourth value and it should be working
Hi, I have the same problem, I switched coordinations but nothing happend. to be honest I do not know where I should put mapper.dll becasuse I dont have that path. any sugestions? thanks
Hi again. it works!! First of all. Thank you. I folow the guide from this page and I found place where I have to replace mapper.dll.
What I did.
1) put in right order coordinations, so I am from PL and I see that my correct order is E S W N
for exp. 19.2725,50.0521,19.3987,50.1329. I think on other side of world it could be different.
Also it is only usful for small part of map 9km scale. I am still doing some experimets with this so I can share here with any my discover. Have fun.
Uzerbiusz lähetti viestin:
Hi again. it works!! First of all. Thank you. I folow the guide from this page and I found place where I have to replace mapper.dll.
What I did.
1) put in right order coordinations, so I am from PL and I see that my correct order is E S W N
for exp. 19.2725,50.0521,19.3987,50.1329. I think on other side of world it could be different.
Also it is only usful for small part of map 9km scale. I am still doing some experimets with this so I can share here with any my discover. Have fun.
I don't play C:S often anymore, due to stuff I gotta do irl, but I'll test that out now. Thanks!
Uzerbiusz lähetti viestin:
What I did.
Thank you!

FIXED! You must go to https://github.com/rdiekema/Cities-Skylines-Mapper/releases and then save Mapper.zip somewhere obvious. Then search for the original Mapper.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content and replace it with the downloaded one. Back in the editor, enter coordinates as Uzerbiusz says.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Kapernicus; 6.3.2018 klo 10.39
I done all this, and at the end it said "Working road 1/6000" and went all the way to 6000 then said done, I waited 5 minutes and nothing happened..no roads or anything..so i gave up. I'll keep the map and mods on for another week as of 25/09/18 if you reply with a possible solution within then.

Also thought i'd mention whilst it was doing the roads, i got a detail exception error
Viimeisin muokkaaja on xOceanSpirit; 25.9.2018 klo 10.30
请问有人和我一样吗?进入到了生成道路的环节.帮帮我,谢谢.:steambored:

Invalid IL code in Mapper.RoadMaker2/<MakeRoad>d__5:MoveNext (): IL_0223: stfld 0x040000c0

[System.InvalidProgramException]

Details:
No details
< >
Näytetään 1-12 / 12 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50