Rise of Nations: Extended Edition

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition

Training
(s.i.e) Mar 29, 2015 @ 3:18am
Map improvement ideas
Hey, thanks for making this map. I used it with much success.

While using it i had a few ideas. This map could be used to boost instant wins if you launch an ICBM on the gremlin wonder in the north but right now i have to research the technology for it first which takes some time. Could it be an idea to update this map by putting some ICBM's in the silos at the slaughterhouse bases for those who want to use your map?

I also noticed that the game itself cannot handle more than roughly 1,365 units at the same time while using a cap mod. Any units trained above that amount will simply not spawn but will cost resources to make. The game will also crash at some point.

Another thing i was thinking about is if it's possible to highten the cap of your map a bit for the sole purpose of letting villagers and caravans gather resources to make the resources last longer before it runs out. It might come in handy with the infantry and cavalary achievements.

Those are a few things i came across while using your map. I hope it will come in handy.

Thanks again mate!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Ashfall  [developer] Apr 10, 2015 @ 7:55pm 
Hey did not saw this discussions till now. It seems you already made two map that fill up the role of the first paragraphe.

As for resources you can use the save system at your greatest advantage this will not void your infantry and cavalary achievements. If you know the exact number of hours till resources depletion I will glady add more resources.

Sorry for the slow response I am an achievement hunter playing lots of differents game.

Thank and good gaming.:archerrat:
Dragonwolfworm Sep 27, 2018 @ 3:17pm 
Is there a way we can edit this map? I would love to make some changes to it.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50