Arma 3
A3 - Antistasi Altis
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Condaddy Oct 9, 2015 @ 8:47am
Questions about mission editing
Hey all. Me and my clan are huge Antistasi fans, but we were hoping to edit some things about the mission to make it fit us a little better. Got a few questions if you guys have the time:

1) Do we need express permission to edit? Haven't noticed anything prohibiting editing anywhere, just wanted to double check.

2) Has anyone attempted to use custom/alternate factions other than the FIA? Any obstacles for implementing that?

3) Has anyone, while editing, "unlocked" the Arsenal/VAS to have full access to all gear the loadout editor offers? I'm guessing just change the script on the Arsenal to a default Arsenal script? Long story short, we're looking to make a playground version where we can use any equipment just for kicks.

May add to this later, but these are what I can think of for now. All help is much appreciated!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 142 comments
Barbolani  [developer] Oct 16, 2015 @ 9:44am 
I think we should use this thread for Antistasi Editing.

Ok, if you unpbo the mission you will find this disclaimer in int.sqf:

//Do whatever you want with this code, but credit me for the thousand hours spent making this.

That answers question no 1 :)

2. Yes, with no success as it would really involve a big work on several scripts. Unaffordable. Myabe the Tanoa edition will be more flexible on that.

3 Its easy, the Arsenal init is in line 580 and above, with this:

[caja,unlockedItems,true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualItemCargo;
[caja,unlockedMagazines,true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualMagazineCargo;
[caja,unlockedWeapons,true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualWeaponCargo;
[caja,unlockedBackpacks,true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualBackpackCargo;

Just change the initialisation with the array you want. (I think leaving it empty will add everything)

But I must say I DO NOT RECOMMEND to do this, as you will loose a 25% of the mission not having to care about logistics. Something which makes Antistasi interesting is the lack of weapons on the begining...
Barbolani  [developer] Oct 17, 2015 @ 1:34pm 
Additionally: you may just unlock some weapons from the begining, even adding some from any mod, just changing the variable unlockedWeapons in init.sqf, adding the weapon classnames you want.
Gand Nov 16, 2015 @ 12:34pm 
Hello, great mission Barbolani, I really like it.
I was wondering where we can edit the starting money/manpower resource pool.

A lot of bugs keep happening in my missions (that I seem to cause, I think I've fixed it now) and I have had to start all over several times now, and I am getting very frustrated. I wanted to be able to get a head start next time I attempt this mission, is there a file in the .pbo to edit to change the starting resources?

Thank you very much,
-Gand
Barbolani  [developer] Nov 16, 2015 @ 5:05pm 
Hi!

Change lines 169 and 170 of initVar.sqf which is the respective values for HR and money
Last edited by Barbolani; Nov 16, 2015 @ 5:05pm
Gand Nov 19, 2015 @ 2:11pm 
Hi barbolani! Thank you for your help. I have one last request ;)
What are the lines we need to modify for Manpower and Money? I wanted to modify them just a tad =)
Thank you!
Barbolani  [developer] Nov 20, 2015 @ 12:25am 
?¿?¿ I answered that in the last post!
Gand Nov 20, 2015 @ 8:44am 
Hahaha I'm so sorry! I worded that really badly. I don't know what's wrong with me. (Sorry for all the questions btw) what I meant to say was where can we modify the variables that determine how much manpower and money we gain from cities over time.
Sorry that was my mistake.
Thank you for answering!
Barbolani  [developer] Nov 20, 2015 @ 10:20am 
resourcecheck.sqf makes all the calculations, beware touching that, is a very core component.

This said, if you touch what's gained from cities, you are doing the same for AAF if you don't make more changes.

Anyway, if you want an "easier Antistasi" my suggestion is just to start with more initial resources.
Gand Nov 20, 2015 @ 11:54am 
Thank you - My concern is just that I have the allegiance of 3 cities and I am still only getting $48 and 0 manpower per tax check
Barbolani  [developer] Nov 20, 2015 @ 1:34pm 
you are on early game stage, that's all...
Gand Nov 23, 2015 @ 11:14am 
Is there a way to get rid of the squad limit with how many AI you can have with you?
Thank you!
Barbolani  [developer] Nov 23, 2015 @ 11:32am 
doing it may affect other things, not recommended, script is reinfPlayer.sqf
Swoop Feb 25, 2016 @ 4:55am 
B, how would someone disable the radio range AI limit? ie, I wanna be able to order my AI to the other side of the map and keep control.
Barbolani  [developer] Feb 25, 2016 @ 6:28am 
well, the easiest way is to add to the default unlockedItems array the radios.
SKY MARSHAL CMR Feb 25, 2016 @ 3:27pm 
Originally posted by barbolani:
Hi!

Change lines 169 and 170 of initVar.sqf which is the respective values for HR and money
so I want to do this what part of the code (I found it but no idea witch one because was not counting code) and what do I do to increase the start value (not new to codeing but this code is abit new to me)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 142 comments
Per page: 1530 50