Arma 3
DUWS Modified: RHS Escalation
Ceitho  [developer] Jan 18, 2015 @ 5:31pm
Bugs
Any Bugs please post them here, and I will try to find a solution ASAP.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 109 comments
Rallehop Jan 24, 2015 @ 11:24am 
I don't know exactly if this is a bug or what; but what used to be the Taskforces in the original DUWS is not spawning, i have 210 Army Power and im completing missions left and right but no attack wave is spawning, any clue whats going on or how to fix it? Edit: My game just broke, so i will try to make a new one and see if anything changes. Edit Edit: Edit to my Edit Edit: This seems to still be here, the Taskforce does not spawn; its kinda annoying.
Last edited by Rallehop; Jan 24, 2015 @ 11:42am
TayTay Jan 24, 2015 @ 11:33am 
I've got a weird bug where my character starts "shivering". If you are aiming down the sites it shakes in pulses...
Guibibi Jan 24, 2015 @ 12:58pm 
Whenever I start a game the commander( the guy who you get mission from and the request menu) just start walking away and never stops.
Rallehop Jan 24, 2015 @ 1:17pm 
I'd like to inform about 2 bugs here,

Mine about the Taskforce one seemed (for me anyway) that when i manually placed the HQ then they wouldnt attack, so i figured out that for now i just use random,

About the guy with the "shivering" bug, this happend to me too, when i gave myself the M240B it started, im not sure how to stop it, im gonna try going into vehicles etc.

Edit: There is also a bug where vehicles get stuck in the ground, basically tracks go underground, wheels go underground, the vehicle wont drive and if you try to unstuck it, it will most likely crash your game.

Last edited by Rallehop; Jan 24, 2015 @ 1:31pm
Sabre Jan 24, 2015 @ 2:32pm 
Having these aformentioned issues as well.
Ceitho  [developer] Jan 24, 2015 @ 2:53pm 
A number of these issues could be down to Escalation itself, I havn't come across it myself so I can't comment much on it, especially with the 'shivering' bug and the vehicles getting stuck. I am in the proccess of ironing out bugs, I know of the patrol boat bug, I'm currently playtesting right now to find more to tweak.
H0lyBanana Jan 24, 2015 @ 2:59pm 
after a while the vehicles (wheels) are stuck in the ground
DePortago Jan 24, 2015 @ 7:04pm 
Armor don´t run , stuck on ground
I noticed whenever I tried to recruit AT soldiers into my squad they didn't spawn with any missiles.
Bat_Mac Jan 24, 2015 @ 7:55pm 
When I try to launch it as either a scenario or a mulitplayer it says "Not enough disk space, operation cancelled". I've got at least 600gb of space free and got rid of a lot of the other workshop content to make space. Anyone else getting a similar error or know how to fix it?
Cheers.
Ceitho  [developer] Jan 25, 2015 @ 3:45am 
@Victima I've heard of peopel getting this issue but havent come across it myself, I'll keep playtesting to see what's up with that, it's likley that it's to do with the vehicles themselves.

@Free Beer It's not a bug, the AT rifleman only spawn with one missile as it is a disposable AT4 launcher, it cant be reloaded.

@The Joker, I cant say I've had this issue, I only know of one other person getting this issue on another version of DUWS, as of the moment I woulnt know how to help.
Scout Jan 25, 2015 @ 6:14am 
My entire campaign won't save for some reason. I save with using the communications option (1CP) and I also save/reset to try to save it. Every time I abort after I save, I come back on after exiting arma and the save is not there!!
Rallehop Jan 25, 2015 @ 6:25am 
Originally posted by ImTheCaptainNow:
My entire campaign won't save for some reason. I save with using the communications option (1CP) and I also save/reset to try to save it. Every time I abort after I save, I come back on after exiting arma and the save is not there!!

You cant use sitreps.. you have to go in under Difficulty and make it so you can save more than once, if you don't use ESCAPE+SAVE or save/exit you will not have your progress saved.
Ceitho  [developer] Jan 25, 2015 @ 6:27am 
I have just tested this and it works perfectly fine for me (using the subscribed workshop one and not the dev version) I can't really say what's causing it at present but I am looking into it and a host of other queries that have come up.
GlutBurger Jan 25, 2015 @ 8:07am 
Hi i'm having a problem where whenever I try to launch it says that the file "rhsusf_c_troops" has been deleted. I have downloaded the mods from the arma website and properly activated them via steam. Also, I'm looking at the Rhsusf_c_troops file in my directory right now, but it still states that it is missing. I believe someone else mentioned this in the comments section before too. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Edit: Sorry I feel stupid for not trying this first, but just in case anyone else had the same problem it was just a conflict between mods.
Last edited by GlutBurger; Jan 25, 2015 @ 8:11am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 109 comments
Per page: 1530 50