Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Fast Aim / Reflex Training [CS2 DOWNLOAD]
birdz Jun 10, 2020 @ 1:36pm
I think this got hacked or something.
Okay, so for like the last couple of weeks, I am not able to use this map because I think it got hacked. Everytime I join it, the map makes me say something random everytime in the chat. No joke, after the first 5 seconds, in the chat, it will say something like "/give good_aim". It would come out of my text message, so it looks like i sent the message, when i never did. The first time this happened was when the thing typed "Hacked. LOL". It got me scared, and then for some reason the map started to not work, the bots wouldn't spawn, I couldn't move at all. The biggest thing is that it is only happening to this workshop map. Every other workshop works completely like it is supposed to. I need someone's help, I am 99% sure this workshop got hacked or something. Either this is hacked or developer is 100% trolling with us.

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS, I WILL APPRECIATE IT!
Last edited by birdz; Jun 10, 2020 @ 1:43pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
avedevdem Jun 14, 2020 @ 1:36am 
Yesss. I have the same problem
näin on marjat Jun 14, 2020 @ 8:38am 
same ♥♥♥♥ for me
v i b e c h e c k Jun 14, 2020 @ 11:08am 
OMGGG YOUR ACCOUNT COMPROMISED!!!1111 no it didn't you ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I experienced the exact same thing. Everytime the map loads it types a random message for me in chat such as "hacked. LOL".
qingFeng Jun 21, 2020 @ 3:43am 
me too
yolokas  [developer] Jun 26, 2020 @ 8:53pm 
Worry not! Its a part of the map. Everytime a round starts a random message is printed in the chat. And one of these is the hacked one.
Last edited by yolokas; Dec 10, 2021 @ 9:13am
Lung ッ Jul 4, 2020 @ 2:47pm 
im not getting any bots to spawn
yolokas  [developer] Jul 10, 2020 @ 11:56am 
Originally posted by Recluse:
Just released a new version. everything should work fine now :)
zein *********** Jan 3, 2021 @ 9:52am 
Originally posted by yolokas:
Originally posted by Recluse:
Just released a new version. everything should work fine now :)

you don't have to joke about things like I got scared badly, it's not good to do that
zein *********** Jan 3, 2021 @ 9:53am 
Don't worry guys, its actually my favourite feature of this map. You didn't get hacked, its just a random message everytime you start a match :P

this is not a joke please solve the problem
zein *********** Jan 3, 2021 @ 9:54am 
It's not nice to make fun of others:steamthumbsdown:
Funky Nonsense Apr 29, 2021 @ 5:47am 
I have same problem! It's frustrating. D:
JNap Nov 16, 2021 @ 8:34am 
Originally posted by zein ***********:
Don't worry guys, its actually my favourite feature of this map. You didn't get hacked, its just a random message everytime you start a match :P

this is not a joke please solve the problem
It definitely seems like a ♥♥♥♥ move. Was my first time on the map and I use my computer for more important things than CS:GO so it was concerning. Luckily google brings people to threads like this when you search "hacked. LOL CS:GO"
parceLLLL May 11, 2022 @ 10:05am 
omg i almost reseted my windows because of u, would be great if u just remove this, fenk u
JustAlgeo Mar 7, 2023 @ 3:03am 
Worry not! Its a part of the map. Everytime a round starts a random message is printed in the chat. And one of these is the hacked one.
Dude You know how much I panicked, I changed password and stuff, bruh
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50