Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

the SmokeScreen
Stats!
EDIT: Just so you know, this will work like the invis. watch in terms of type of weapon (PDA 2) and how you see your ammunition/cloak (That little bar that says "cloak" on it.)

+ Blinds opponents for 2 seconds
+ Once thrown, invisible for 6 seconds
- Limited ammunition (8 max.)
- Can only reload via stock cabinets or fallen weapons (No random ammo boxes!)
Sist redigert av anonymous byzantine appreciator; 25. juni 2013 kl. 5.41
< >
Viser 115 av 16 kommentarer
Gatyr 24. juni 2013 kl. 10.29 
I feel that blinding opponents is a bit op, as it would be very dangerous for any enemies. However, to cloak it should throw a bomb with makes it obvious where you are, but then do something like quicker decloak or faster movement speed
Darktwin 29. juni 2013 kl. 11.35 
Yeah, throwing a bomb would be cool, and you don't have to wait for your cloak meter to come back, but limiting the ammo offsets that. Great idea
Justiceer 6. sep. 2013 kl. 9.02 
If This Becames A Game Weapon Ill Use It Everytimes :]
ducky 20. jan. 2014 kl. 7.43 
In my opinion, it should work like a Dead Ringer that you could activate at any time, given your cloak meter is full. It would leave a cloud of smoke that wouldn't necessarily blind the enemy, only cloud up their vision of they stood inside the explosion. It could have the same cloak time as the DR too, and when you're forced to uncloak it would play a sound similar to the Poof-sound when cloaking, but not very loud.
To balance things out, you wouldn't be damage resistant while cloaked.
Feedback?
Shneemaster 6. feb. 2014 kl. 17.01 
Replaces sapper, thown like jarate, creates cloude of smoke on impact, cloak charge rate is incressed in the cloud
Hydra 23. juli 2014 kl. 5.44 
When you throw it a smoke appears for 8 seconds and when you and your teammates stand in it you all become invisible :D and you can backstab while invisible, shoot and much more! you can also use it to block places because when an enemy walks out of it he is unable to see for 2 seconds.:alwayschicken:
~{AN}~ Jorno 12. nov. 2014 kl. 7.06 
Someone take a look at my suggested attributes.

"On hit: Produces a thick cloud of smoke.
Enemies within range are forced to move slowly.
(or maybe forced to stand in place and cough for 5 secs.)
User Cannot Cloak."
Cynthetic 8. mars 2015 kl. 23.41 
cloak for 6 sec when thrown, faster move, 1 of the 4 uses can only be refilled by large ammobox( or 2 medium box)
Cynthetic 8. mars 2015 kl. 23.42 
when used cloud of smoke comes from where you were standing
Kwynn 13. mai 2015 kl. 14.32 
I would say Fig's stats,except only ammo from boxes and cabinet. No fallen weapons!
Meido 14. mai 2015 kl. 4.22 
This could actually be a very team based weapon. Why not have it so your team mates can see clearly through the smoke? However have the enemy team not be able to see through it.
Pizzaman4360 11. mai 2016 kl. 14.15 
Opprinnelig skrevet av ★ Captain ★:
In my opinion, it should work like a Dead Ringer that you could activate at any time, given your cloak meter is full. It would leave a cloud of smoke that wouldn't necessarily blind the enemy, only cloud up their vision of they stood inside the explosion. It could have the same cloak time as the DR too, and when you're forced to uncloak it would play a sound similar to the Poof-sound when cloaking, but not very loud.
To balance things out, you wouldn't be damage resistant while cloaked.
Feedback?
Ya almost like a reskin.But we need stats cause we need to make New Weapon Soilder happy.
Pimp Skeletor 30. des. 2016 kl. 4.22 
Maybe make it a throwable? Ehh.
I think this might need to be a Primary or something as it makes going invisable as obvious as possible

I say there's 2 possibilities(maybe selectable configurations): Cloud of Smoke and Teleportation

Cloud of Smoke

Throwable, (Right Click) creates titular Cloud of Smoke upon contact with any surface blinding enemies within it's radius.
Grants a 5s Speed boost similar to the Dead Ringer and the Big Earner

After throwing the bomb, a 2nd Right-click activates cloak

Deals 15 dmg on a Direct Hit with an enemy
(Maybe) Deals Bleed Damage

Doesn't use ammo to recharge (20s for the bomb)

Teleportation

Throw the bomb within a certain radius and instantly teleport to that location as soon as it lands leaving a Small yet noticable cloud of Smoke at both your original and teleported locations.

(Maybe) Deals damage the nearby enemies at both your original and teleported locations.

20+s Recharge
Sist redigert av Pimp Skeletor; 30. des. 2016 kl. 4.25
Kaiba 21. mai 2018 kl. 19.16 
My Opinion
+50% Speed Boost
+15 Jump Height
+Can Double Jump (All for 5 Sec)
+Blind Enemies for 3 Sec
+Can Cloak Nearby Allies for 3 Sec
+Cloud will Linger for 10 Sec
+Cloak will Reset if return to Cloud
+Can Be Thrown