Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Vanguard's Guards
yeatlover2011 Nov 25, 2014 @ 11:04am
Combine boots and arm armor?
I personally think it would be better for the boots and these sleeves to be one cosmetic. Having just a pair of botts would be unsatisfying, and it would allow Valve to maybe but the three rune into the set. (Idk if they'd do that since it is a promo) Post below what you think :) Great item set
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
drift Nov 25, 2014 @ 12:52pm 
I don't think that's a bad idea. But I do think that only one arm should be covered by armor instead of both. That would kinda be like the Shogun's Shoulder Guard, which I think is pretty neat.
DrSlowking  [developer] Nov 25, 2014 @ 1:19pm 
The reason I haven't combined anything is there's a limit on how many faces you can have per item; any combination that people are suggesting would run over that limit

As for this:
Originally posted by FalleN:
I don't think that's a bad idea. But I do think that only one arm should be covered by armor instead of both. That would kinda be like the Shogun's Shoulder Guard, which I think is pretty neat.
That actually would give me enough faces to combine two of the items, however I actually tried doing that while making these items and it just didn't look very good at all..
drift Nov 26, 2014 @ 4:32pm 
Alright. Thanks for the reply and best of luck.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50