Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

New Paints!
Kahpy Oct 14, 2016 @ 7:54am
Paint ideas [Unofficial]
Might as well give the creator some ideas for paint. Comment your ideas in this discussion, and hope the creator reads and thinks about adding it to the workshop.
Last edited by Kahpy; Oct 14, 2016 @ 7:54am
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Kahpy Oct 14, 2016 @ 8:22am 
We have the "A Color Similar to Slate" and it's a blueish color red can use, why can add a redish color blue can use, a orangish red? I'm thinking the second or third color and this?[s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com] Maybe call it "Molten Crimson"?
Last edited by Kahpy; Oct 14, 2016 @ 1:12pm
Kahpy Oct 14, 2016 @ 1:09pm 
Maybe even a paint called "Traitors Hue" or the "Not One Of Us" Where Red's color is blue, and Blu's color is red?
Last edited by Kahpy; Oct 14, 2016 @ 1:25pm
Kahpy Oct 14, 2016 @ 3:15pm 
A sandy color called "Desert Dream" Maybe like Minecraft sand[s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com]
A lighter black called "Lighter Darkness"Like metal or charcoal from this[images.mentalfloss.com]
Also more greys
Last edited by Kahpy; Oct 14, 2016 @ 3:25pm
xiaoshu May 21, 2017 @ 10:54pm 
Originally posted by CopyRightNoP:
Maybe even a paint called "Traitors Hue" or the "Not One Of Us" Where Red's color is blue, and Blu's color is red?
I feel like that may be slightly abused, such as in a way where spies will be wearing all painted body items and masks to cover their team with the other team colour, to trick the other team. There's just too many body items and head items to make it easy to distinguish players apart like that.
Kahpy May 23, 2017 @ 1:54pm 
Originally posted by SPANGBAB:
I feel like that may be slightly abused, such as in a way where spies will be wearing all painted body items and masks to cover their team with the other team colour, to trick the other team. There's just too many body items and head items to make it easy to distinguish players apart like that.
True. It sucks because there are a ot of cosmetics that would look great in red, but then you have to think of "What if I was on blu?" and it just ruins it. They need to at least try and make the red and blue paints match eachother, because the red team spirit is a slightly lighter red, but the blue is darker. (if I'm recalling my memory correct)
xiaoshu May 23, 2017 @ 8:31pm 
Originally posted by SPANGBAB:
True. It sucks because there are a ot of cosmetics that would look great in red, but then you have to think of "What if I was on blu?" and it just ruins it. They need to at least try and make the red and blue paints match eachother, because the red team spirit is a slightly lighter red, but the blue is darker. (if I'm recalling my memory correct)
Yeah. It would be nice to have, but too many complications just ruin it, right?
Last edited by xiaoshu; May 23, 2017 @ 8:31pm
Kahpy May 24, 2017 @ 12:04pm 
Originally posted by zheebwat:
Sadly.
xiaoshu May 24, 2017 @ 8:14pm 
Originally posted by zheebwat:
Sadly.
mmm
I'd like a paint based on the baloonicorn colours. like that really soft pastel blue/pink could look really nice on some stuff
Kahpy May 11, 2018 @ 11:32am 
Originally posted by zhubwut:
Reading back on this it would be abused, but I said ""A Color Similar to Slate" is a blue which red can use. That's not abused, and if people are trying to it's not very effective.
xiaoshu May 11, 2018 @ 1:27pm 
Reading back on this it would be abused, but I said ""A Color Similar to Slate" is a blue which red can use. That's not abused, and if people are trying to it's not very effective.
Of course, it depends on what kind of red/blue you're talking about.
Obviously, a bright rainbow magenta for blu and extremely bright teal for red is gonna be easier to distinguish rather than a reverse Team Spirit, so that just depends on what you mean.
Kahpy May 14, 2018 @ 9:58am 
Of course, it depends on what kind of red/blue you're talking about.
Obviously, a bright rainbow magenta for blu and extremely bright teal for red is gonna be easier to distinguish rather than a reverse Team Spirit, so that just depends on what you mean.
True. But at the same time it's a great idea, just not a functional one. They could animate the paint like the hallowen ones, that fade in and out of your team colour, but that'd just not look that good in my opintion. Red and blue are too different in a colour to make that work.
Sabani Mar 18, 2021 @ 3:39am 
A ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ DARK BROWN IS WAT WE NEED.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50