Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Cosmic Cuisine
stats discussion :O
So this is... a sanvitch, condensed into a form of PASTE so, i got some stats
-100% faster eating
-50% less heal when eaten
-You take 100% more dammage while you have the over health
-You have 200% more health when you eat this for 60 seconds (this is called overhealth to me, bekuz i think overheal should just mean medics overheal)
-When this item is dropped on the ground and a teamate picks it up, the tube gives 200HP
to your teamate and 300HP to an enemy (makes heavy more carefull when dropping tube)
-you are marked for death for 30 secs and the mark can be seen through walls, the mark goes away right away when you get overhealed, you also move 15 percent slower (this can be combatted with the G.R.U)
-you can recharge it by 50% by picking up ammo packs
-this charges 10% faster
-if you eat this WHILE you have overheal you dont get the overhealth or mark or speed slow
-1000% more tasy
-1000% more fat (per tube (the whole tube has about 500 servings and heavy just needs to sqeeze to refil (these stats are just for fun of course)))

if its too op... tell me how it should be changed and how it would work

OR
50% faster eating
50% less health gained when eaten once
50% less comsumed when eaten
Last edited by Tom the Stormbreaker; Oct 5, 2014 @ 7:18pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Originally posted by Bird:
That 200% extra dmg and mark for death makes the extra health pointless.
no if you have the worriors spirit it HELPS ALLOT
Originally posted by Bird:
That 200% extra dmg and mark for death makes the extra health pointless.
im gonna actully edit this :| so its more buff
Last edited by Tom the Stormbreaker; Sep 30, 2014 @ 7:00pm
THIS IS PROB BETTER THAN ANY OTHER WEP
also G.R.U means Gloves Of Running Urgently
for people who dont know
Last edited by Tom the Stormbreaker; Sep 30, 2014 @ 7:49pm
I HAZ A QUESTION IF THIS WERE TO BE NERFED OR BUFFED HOW WOULD IT BE NERFED? HOW WOULD IT BE BUFFED??
Mixmaw Sep 30, 2014 @ 7:45pm 
Originally posted by Wall Battin Scout:
also G.O.R.U means Gloves Of Running Urgently
for people who dont know

It's GRU, the O is omitted because it's the word 'of'.
Also these stat ideas are terrible.
Originally posted by American Trail Mix:
Originally posted by Wall Battin Scout:
also G.O.R.U means Gloves Of Running Urgently
for people who dont know

It's GRU, the O is omitted because it's the word 'of'.
Also these stat ideas are terrible.

HOW EXACLY????? GIVE ME A NERF/BUFF FOR THESE "STATS"
I think the stats are fine, just as long as you can shorten what i says if it got added to tf2, and this would be great for a Hoovy, as using it can help both teams.
Ok lets have a look at the stats first off the faster eating speed makes sence and gaining less health from eating it and lastly for first part you gain over heal .... this is pretty much stats for the dalkios bar (cant remember name since i never use it) Dropping it gives team mates 300 hp already a problem. this wil make it so you can give it to any class to keep them fighting i mean yes thats what the sandvich is for but you can just give this to a heavy who is about to die while attacking the enermy team will pretty much ignore the damage he just taken and 600 hp to enermy .... the max hp a class can have as total is 300 unless a heavy ate the choclate so really no point in that and this would just make it so you can be the troll heavy helping enermy team much more. If you get marked for death when you eat this and it only goes away when you get over healed it really bad i mena if you dont have a medic you are pretty much a a dead man since you can see this through walls and if you do have one all they have to do is a quick burst of health and its gone so not really best idea and if you can use this with G.R.U and it stacks that would make it really annoying i mean it makes it so you gain more speed at the cost of less damage mainly since two marks for death=1 mark for death and finally why have 30% recharge from ammo when you get the whole thing from a small health kit really re think the stats please.
bossAWSUM Oct 1, 2014 @ 8:17am 
maybe
+150% ammo
-50% healing
creates a buff that makes your minigun spin 80% faster
meh... I tried
LazyMesa Oct 1, 2014 @ 3:51pm 
heals u lass then the sandwitch but recharges faster and eats faster than sandvitch that should be sufishent for stats
Last edited by LazyMesa; Oct 1, 2014 @ 3:51pm
Originally posted by UT- One Obama Who Eats CHEEKUN:
I think the stats are fine, just as long as you can shorten what i says if it got added to tf2, and this would be great for a Hoovy, as using it can help both teams.
yes.... but the other team more when dropped
Originally posted by Cpt. Hammer:
Ok lets have a look at the stats first off the faster eating speed makes sence and gaining less health from eating it and lastly for first part you gain over heal .... this is pretty much stats for the dalkios bar (cant remember name since i never use it) Dropping it gives team mates 300 hp already a problem. this wil make it so you can give it to any class to keep them fighting i mean yes thats what the sandvich is for but you can just give this to a heavy who is about to die while attacking the enermy team will pretty much ignore the damage he just taken and 600 hp to enermy .... the max hp a class can have as total is 300 unless a heavy ate the choclate so really no point in that and this would just make it so you can be the troll heavy helping enermy team much more. If you get marked for death when you eat this and it only goes away when you get over healed it really bad i mena if you dont have a medic you are pretty much a a dead man since you can see this through walls and if you do have one all they have to do is a quick burst of health and its gone so not really best idea and if you can use this with G.R.U and it stacks that would make it really annoying i mean it makes it so you gain more speed at the cost of less damage mainly since two marks for death=1 mark for death and finally why have 30% recharge from ammo when you get the whole thing from a small health kit really re think the stats please.
ok.... ill change it
Originally posted by UT- One Obama Who Eats CHEEKUN:
THANK YOU
Originally posted by tobylives:
maybe
+150% ammo
-50% healing
creates a buff that makes your minigun spin 80% faster
meh... I tried
well at least you tried, huh?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Per page: 1530 50