Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Cartel - AK47
Things to make this skin even better.
I am no expert on this subject but I believe if you change the fore grip and back stock so that they differ from the default model it will make the gun look much better. Another small thing is that if make the design on the gun more defined it will POP more as it is right now it feels too passive. Just some things to think about, overall though amazing job!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
corey trevor Sep 29, 2014 @ 4:35pm 
Yeah I was thinking the same thing with the wooden furniture. If it was black plastic it would look 1000x better. Maybe put some engravings on it or something.
Hanzo  [developer] Sep 29, 2014 @ 5:14pm 
Hi, as it was discussed already many times, let me clear few things out : while designing it we wanted to change the wood parts as well but, because the patina finish was chosen, it was simply impossible to do so (color, texture, etc). Sorry guys, it was the price to pay... ;)
Daniel Sep 29, 2014 @ 5:24pm 
A darker wood color like spruce tree bark would be nice.

I think it's mostly the wood texture people want redone, don't get me wrong, this skin is beautiful, but that wood would be better off, than on. :P
SHITROCK Sep 29, 2014 @ 5:32pm 
naw I like the simplicity of the wood contrasting the intricate engravings
inhumane Sep 30, 2014 @ 4:39am 
Originally posted by Kermit:
A darker wood color like spruce tree bark would be nice.

I think it's mostly the wood texture people want redone, don't get me wrong, this skin is beautiful, but that wood would be better off, than on. :P

He already said its IMPOSSIBLE with patina style, oh my god.
MR.SOLACE Sep 30, 2014 @ 6:58am 
Patina only affects the metal area, Not the wooden.
Hugh Wottmeight Sep 30, 2014 @ 8:46am 
Is it impossible to port this design over to non-patina finish?
yes pls change the wooden part doesnt look good, but the rest is awsome!!!
CUSTODIO Sep 30, 2014 @ 11:17am 
spectacular weapon however try changing the color of the drawings for a color that stands out, black or a color that to identify, (suggestion) as the theme color in Mexican skull search them and get inspired! rest of this spectacular !! great job man!
Rad- Sep 30, 2014 @ 12:25pm 
maybe add some golden lines around some of the designs so it stands out
* El Manco * Sep 30, 2014 @ 12:27pm 
Originally posted by Habib:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing with the wooden furniture. If it was black plastic it would look 1000x better. Maybe put some engravings on it or something.
Human Sep 30, 2014 @ 12:55pm 
Put rest in peice like remebering a fallen gangsta
dog shit sniffer Sep 30, 2014 @ 12:57pm 
Originally posted by Custódio™:
spectacular weapon however try changing the color of the drawings for a color that stands out, black or a color that to identify, (suggestion) as the theme color in Mexican skull search them and get inspired! rest of this spectacular !! great job man!
see

Originally posted by Hanzo:
Hi, as it was discussed already many times, let me clear few things out : while designing it we wanted to change the wood parts as well but, because the patina finish was chosen, it was simply impossible to do so (color, texture, etc). Sorry guys, it was the price to pay... ;)
Hanzo  [developer] Sep 30, 2014 @ 1:06pm 
Originally posted by Achievement 500G:
Put rest in peice like remebering a fallen gangsta

Just have a look at the top of the AK mate ;)
76561198129887975 Sep 30, 2014 @ 7:43pm 
please make it in gold colour because most of cartel gun is in gold colour
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 1530 50