RimWorld

RimWorld

Rimworld Extended: Properly
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
CTH2004  [developer] Dec 14, 2023 @ 4:08pm
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
  1. Q: Is this Combat Extended compatible?
    A: Uh... sure. There might be "unintented features" (especially as more code is added) that we can't guarentee to fix, but you do you and all!
  2. Q: Why does this mod need both biotech and royalty?
    A: Simple. Many of the features are so interwoven between the too, that removing one is outright impossible!
  3. Q:Why does this mod need Expanded Biotech Style Genes Framework and Big and Small+ Prerequisites Framework?
    A: Well, that is because this mod utilizes features from those frameworks, and thus requires them!
  4. Q: Alright, fair enough. But, why does it need Alpha Genes?
    A: Well, Alpha Genes also has lots of useful code, so it's almost a framework in and of itself!
  5. Q: Okay, that answers all requirment questions. Why, though, is it incompatible with all the independent "Expanded ..." and "Biotech Style ... " mods?
    A: Well, the all in 1 has all those features, and subscribing to both those is redundent. Also, it could cause minor issues, so just use the better one! NOt to mention, it has many cross compatibilities, and for a while was a requirment. So, for major cross-compat, using the All in One will make it easier, both for me and you!
  6. Q: Why is this mod called Rimworld Genes Extended, not Rimworld Biotech Extended
    A: That is because I have a plan for a mod called Rimworld Biotech Extended. It involes genetic synthesyze, cloning, growth vat improvments, and more!
  7. Q: With all these mods, did you bite off more than you can chew?
    A: Uh... I do have the right to remain silent, right?
Last edited by CTH2004; Dec 29, 2023 @ 4:10pm