Unturned

Unturned

Locked N' Lazy Weapons V1.0.3.0
Unofficial Suggestions Thread
A place to put suggestions for the mod without cluttering the comments section. Try not to be an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to the creator, they aren't obligated to add anything you suggest.
Last edited by McStabbyTaco3000; Feb 29 @ 2:20pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I'll start this thread off with a few ideas;
- Jamming. Gun jamming has been possible in Unturned for a few years now, but as far as I know it's never been seriously used.
- Gun firing animations, like the slide of pistols and the bolt of assault rifles reciprocating.
- Pistol sights. Basically pistols would have an optic slot for mini reflexes and maybe even glow sights.
Jed16338 Mar 10 @ 4:50am 
I'll start off by saying great work so far on the mod, i think you've done a phenomenal job of improving upon the dated vanilla weapons plus some! I have a few suggestions for future weapons i thought up while going through all the current weapons. Feel free to consider them if you like the ideas, and thanks again for all your hard work on this project!

Battle Rifle: Ohio Ordance H.C.A.R 30.06 ( Modernized BAR)

Assault Rifles: Ak 105 Alpha FSB ( Essentially an Ak105 with the full length zenitco b33 handguard that and an M4 stock) and an SLR Rifleworks RD704

SMG: PP-19-01 Vityaz with Zenitco Furniture

Carbine: Sig MCX Rattler, Sig MCX Spear LT, Rattler LT

Machine Guns: PKP with Zenitco Furniture & "Bullpup" PKP build

Shotguns: Vepr-12
Last edited by Jed16338; Mar 10 @ 2:14pm
Assault Rifle: HK416 as an SBR, AK-101 and 102, AK-15, AN-94, SIG MCX Virtus (5.56)

Submachine Gun: none (so far)

Sniper Rifle: M82A2, AX-50

Machine Gun: PKP Bullpup, PKP Pecheneg, RPK-16

Carbine: OTs-14-1A suppressed variant and foregrip variant (7.62x39 Groza), OTs-14-4A suppressed variant (9x39 Groza)

No offense, but please fix the iron sights on the AK rifles and pistols, it looks so goofy
Moppen Apr 14 @ 4:58pm 
Assault Rifle / Battle Rifle: "Shakur" (ShAK-12)

We got the RSH-12 (Forsaken), the VKS (Shepot), I think it's only right to complete the 12.7x55mm Triangle of Overcompensation.

Also I second jamming, it adds an actual reason for repairing and maintaining your firearms when they just stop operating consistently, as opposed to just reducing damage. It's also just a feature nobody uses despite it being in the game for years now.

Great mod and keep up the good work. :2016trophy::griefer:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50