Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

crashz' Crosshair Generator v4
Ж | ※ Jensyl Nov 2, 2023 @ 7:03pm
To save crosshair upon leaving map
, once you have the crosshair you want in the map, go to settings - game - corsshair and click share. Copy, once you have it copied go into a practice map {or whatever works} Then go to the same location, setting - game - crosshair and click share or input, then ienter the code you copied.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
[:D:] CryT4x Nov 2, 2023 @ 7:25pm 
ty
Denn1s Nov 3, 2023 @ 12:39am 
works for me
NubNightmare卍 Nov 3, 2023 @ 5:29am 
thanks it works
Richaro Nov 3, 2023 @ 8:36am 
ty<3
dэiviD Nov 3, 2023 @ 8:45am 
how to add it into your CFG though?
✪ Ashton Nov 3, 2023 @ 9:59am 
Originally posted by dэiviD:
you dont need to bub i dont think there are configs anymore but why would you need to just do what the man says damn
Slyjack Nov 3, 2023 @ 11:23am 
Originally posted by ✪ Ashton:
you dont need to bub i dont think there are configs anymore but why would you need to just do what the man says damn
There are reasons beyond your understanding :)
[:D:] CryT4x Nov 3, 2023 @ 12:40pm 
see what commands u used and then just put it in a cfg like in cs:go

There is rly nothing else to do. just make sure u put it in "...\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\game\csgo\cfg"

The old folder is only for cs:go!
[:D:] CryT4x Nov 3, 2023 @ 12:41pm 
FYI: There is no auto-complete in console for "exec xxx.cfg" commands.
so maybe put a "echo CFG loaded" in your cfg at the end to see, if it worked ^^
dэiviD Nov 4, 2023 @ 7:24am 
I had an idea, and it worked quite well. Although the option to save the full list of commands may not be available at this time, I discovered a workaround that proved effective.

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to work on it:

1. Start by selecting the desired model, thickness, gap, color, or any other setting you wish to customize.
2. After selecting one of the options, open the console.
3. Once the console is open, copy the command that appears.(it has to be right after you chose one of the settings. gap for example, when you open the console the following option will show - cl_crosshairgap "-2.000000"
4. Open your CFG file and paste the copied command into the CFG file or replace it with the existing one
5. Repeat this process for each setting you want to modify, copying the corresponding command from the console and pasting it into the CFG file.
6. Finally, save your CFG file, and you're all set to enjoy the customized crosshair.

Although this method may seem a bit tedious, it should allow you to save and apply the desired cfg effectively without having to use the shared crosshair option.

Enjoy!
[:D:] CryT4x Nov 4, 2023 @ 2:40pm 
Or just use "https://prosettings.net/tools/cs2-crosshair-generator/", build your crosshair and copy paste the exec. ^^
just put "-exec cfg_name" in your start parameter
Drakess Dec 19, 2023 @ 11:24pm 
Карта супер
✪ Yago Jan 13 @ 12:39pm 
ty <3
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50