RimWorld

RimWorld

VFE Spacer More Interactive Table Screen Colors
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Archilyte  [developer] Jul 18, 2023 @ 5:28am
More Color/Feature Suggestions
Feel free to suggest colors/features. Obviously features must be relevant to this mod.

Also I can't 100% guarantee I'll add everything that is being suggested.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
PearificPear Jul 20, 2023 @ 7:23am 
I would throw out a suggestion, making this be dependent on the "Vanilla Expanded Textures - Variations"-mod so as to be able to flip between graphics, instead of having a bunch of clutter in the build menu.
Archilyte  [developer] Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:22am 
Hmm, I'll look into doing that, if it's not that hard to do
PearificPear Jul 20, 2023 @ 11:23am 
The mod "Simple Utilities: Ceiling" Uses the same system. Looking at that mod could maybe be of help. I wouldn't mind lending a hand, to the best of my abilities; I am a novice modder.
Archilyte  [developer] Jul 20, 2023 @ 1:11pm 
Its ok, if i need help I'll ask you, but I'll probably figure it out myself. Regardless, I will be away for the next 4 days so, yeah. I'll look into it after I come back.
Archilyte  [developer] Jul 25, 2023 @ 2:23pm 
Originally posted by PearificPear:
I would throw out a suggestion, making this be dependent on the "Vanilla Expanded Textures - Variations"-mod so as to be able to flip between graphics, instead of having a bunch of clutter in the build menu.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3009793725 here (also its not the variations mod that adds the functionality its the ve framework, that mod just uses that framework)
Last edited by Archilyte; Jul 25, 2023 @ 2:23pm
PearificPear Jul 26, 2023 @ 10:00am 
Originally posted by Archilyte:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3009793725 here (also its not the variations mod that adds the functionality its the ve framework, that mod just uses that framework)

Ah, my bad.

Thanks for this!
Archilyte  [developer] Jul 26, 2023 @ 2:02pm 
Originally posted by Archilyte:

Ah, my bad.

Thanks for this!

nah u good lol, i wouldnt have made it if u didnt tell me about it lol
XxHyde840xX Jul 28, 2023 @ 8:26am 
big vRAM hit on startup, checked with GraphicsSettings+ and it's more than the entirety of Rimmunation2 :( anything you can do about the textures? Would love to toss this back in my list, cheers!
Archilyte  [developer] Jul 28, 2023 @ 11:54am 
yeah, unfortunately the original textures are that size, and i didn't want to compromise on quality, but I'll see what I can do. Didn't expect it to bw that bad tho
Archilyte  [developer] Jul 28, 2023 @ 2:56pm 
Originally posted by XxHyde840xX:
big vRAM hit on startup, checked with GraphicsSettings+ and it's more than the entirety of Rimmunation2 :( anything you can do about the textures? Would love to toss this back in my list, cheers!

i just added .dds files, maybe that will make it better (obviously you need a mod that loads .dds files like Graphics Settings+)

maybe i will upload lower resolution textures later if it doesn't make it look bad
Last edited by Archilyte; Apr 17 @ 11:35am
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50