Ravenfield

Ravenfield

Grebe Volume I — V+ Styled Weapons Pack
TRASH'S unofficial gun lore :/
So a few notes 1 I am using fictional attachment names and using fictional calibers so Americans don't kill me please 2 this is my take on the lore not heated chocolate or dustrons if they deem it implausible then I will delete this 4 there will also be guns I suggested so some of them won't be in there.

K3A3:The standard rifle for non-conscripts it is based of the k2 BR rifle which is a old federation the k2 it's older BR rifle cousin was adopted by kestrels as a BR after the federation retired it for the RK5 ,the K3A3 uses 5.56 instead of 7.62 as it is a standard infantry rifle and not a BR rifle

RKD 55: the RKD 55 is a modified version of the RK47 so it is more modern and can compete with other guns on the battlefield it has also been modified to be more rugged and light,because of these modifications it can afford to use the heavier 7.62 round. It is not to be confused with the RK5 as it is another weapon platform

RHINO LCW: a copy of the Keller 45 and Keller 9 it combines elements of the 2 SMG to be a balanced SMG tho it is heavier than normal SMG'S causing issues,to combat these issues it is more commonly being chambered in 9MM but that to has issues as it takes away from the power the SMG had which made the grebes choose it,because of these issues there looking for a replacement

KAVALER MP49A1:the most modern gun in the is a pistol. All jokes aside it is the most reliable pistol and is popular with civilians even some kestrels take it from dead soldiers and replacing their standard issued taros with them which mind you are actually a rip off of another pistol,tho there is a big downside which is there's no full auto kits which make snipers looking for a CQC sidearm useless because of this snipers steal taromatiks from dead enemy soldiers others just bring a rhino into combat.(in 9MM)

NATIONALIST 7.62:this is a ultra reliable AR/BR rifle that was in use by the union for a long time before replacing it with bullpup AR'S more country's that still use it like the albatross armed forces give it a upgrade. But the grebes didn't give it any attachments or modifications other than a scope. For some other info about it is that it can be chambered in 7.62 or 5.56 CROCUS squads use it with a clip tug stock and green barrel and stock and internal suppressors along with 7.62 and ACOR optic,the albatross Grenadiers use the A2 variant with a grenadier barrel and rearstock along with a ARCO optic and grenade launcher,tho ol'reliable has competition as upgraded variants are being fielded like the countryman and the patriot

K3A2:I don't have much other than it uses 7.62 and fires slower but hits harder and it is a updated version of the k2
Last edited by (KFC)Kentucky_Fried_Children; Mar 7 @ 5:12pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Dustron  [developer] Jun 2, 2023 @ 11:36pm 
well, unofficial stuff doesn't really need the approval since it's unofficial. To add more, I didn't made any "official" stuff except Halcyon skins, so ye, it's not like I'm the "official" V+ mod maker. Just a dude who knocked out the door with "V+ styled skins" few years ago, ppl liked it, and since then it became the main kind of stuff I'm making
also, technically there's no need for specifically my approval, since I'm just making the stuff for Heated's faction which is also unofficial
Originally posted by Dustron:
well, unofficial stuff doesn't really need the approval since it's unofficial. To add more, I didn't made any "official" stuff except Halcyon skins, so ye, it's not like I'm the "official" V+ mod maker. Just a dude who knocked out the door with "V+ styled skins" few years ago, ppl liked it, and since then it became the main kind of stuff I'm making
also, technically there's no need for specifically my approval, since I'm just making the stuff for Heated's faction which is also unofficial
Last edited by (KFC)Kentucky_Fried_Children; Mar 7 @ 5:02pm
Yosua Jul 3, 2023 @ 7:38am 
lol what
cjprince Jul 3, 2023 @ 12:31pm 
but albatross is eagle federation aligned not raven union aligned
Faceless Moron Dec 21, 2023 @ 11:20pm 
Originally posted by cjprince:
theyre sorta armed by any old weapon they can get their filthy hands on, thats why they have a mixed armory of AK RKs and early patriot weapons
(early patriot weapons as in, the loyalist, nationalist and chauvinist)
Last edited by Faceless Moron; Dec 22, 2023 @ 3:04am
Originally posted by I Have No Face And I Must Scream:
theyre sorta armed by any old weapon they can get their filthy hands on, thats why they have a mixed armory of AK RKs and early patriot weapons
Chauvinist is not in lab so idk if it exists rn
Originally posted by Unfriendly_Canadian_:
Originally posted by Dustron:
Welp that makes me look stupid
Ye but enemy factions can steal gear from one another and modify it or have it universally like the ak47
Originally posted by Unfriendly_Canadian_:
Originally posted by I Have No Face And I Must Scream:
Chauvinist is not in lab so idk if it exists rn
if i remember correctly the chauvinist is supposed to closely resemble the m16 history-wise, looks and etc etc
Last edited by Faceless Moron; Mar 8 @ 12:12am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50