Project Zomboid

Insurgent - Airdropped LUV Add-on
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Panopticon  [developer] Feb 4, 2023 @ 2:44pm
Bug Reports
Post your issues with the following:
Explanation of what is wrong and where it is happening
Evidence with links to screenshots or debug logs showing what is wrong

If your issues are in multiplayer, then post a link to your latest DebugLog.txt and DebugLog-server.txt (this part is important).
Last edited by Panopticon; May 10, 2023 @ 11:28am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Space Tendies Feb 23, 2023 @ 12:39pm 
So im sure you're aware but MP does not like this mod, it'll spawn for the client-side for the individual and that person CANNOT interact with it in any way, I also attempted a restart or two to see if the server would then recognize it, which it didn't. I know other mods use events tied to helicopters and jets to drop items into the game, could that be extended to vehicles? Just a potential and very thematic workaround.
Panopticon  [developer] Feb 23, 2023 @ 1:26pm 
Originally posted by Tendies:
So im sure you're aware but MP does not like this mod, it'll spawn for the client-side for the individual and that person CANNOT interact with it in any way, I also attempted a restart or two to see if the server would then recognize it, which it didn't. I know other mods use events tied to helicopters and jets to drop items into the game, could that be extended to vehicles? Just a potential and very thematic workaround.
The way that mod works is functionally very similar to mine (because spawning things in is universal), but it takes multiplayer into account. The reason why this mod isn't working is because it does not differentiate between the client and server. What happens is that it does spawn the vehicle, but its either the equivalent of "admin locked" or its a ghost vehicle that doesn't actually exist on the server (I would need to test if other clients can see the vehicle).
I need to look into how other mods handle vehicles specifically so that the server spawns it correctly, as at the moment I know what needs to be fixed but I don't know how to implement it.
Carwanna seems to be working well, so I'll look there.

EDIT: I'm no longer sure why MP doesn't work as intended. Every mod spawns vehicles the same. Perhap it has something to do with when the event is called.
Last edited by Panopticon; Feb 23, 2023 @ 10:34pm
Space Tendies Feb 24, 2023 @ 8:05pm 
Your update is awesome so far, I love all the new stuff you added, I thought I could temporarily get passed by, as the host, using the trait to spawn the car. It works all up until the point of starting the engine of the car, and no one else is able to see the vehicle. Just know this addon is a gem and nonetheless Ill be using it when I play singleplayer, and eventually when it comes to MP
Panopticon  [developer] Feb 24, 2023 @ 8:07pm 
Originally posted by Tendies:
Your update is awesome so far, I love all the new stuff you added, I thought I could temporarily get passed by, as the host, using the trait to spawn the car. It works all up until the point of starting the engine of the car, and no one else is able to see the vehicle. Just know this addon is a gem and nonetheless Ill be using it when I play singleplayer, and eventually when it comes to MP
Thanks for letting me know. Looks like it's a client-server issue after all, if the trait is spawning ghost vehicles.
Alfador Feb 26, 2023 @ 1:32pm 
Tried the Airdropped Humvee ; Humvee´s battery was empty/0% charge.

No idea if its a mod conflict or something else.
No issue with the original jeep last time i took the trait.
Panopticon  [developer] Feb 27, 2023 @ 7:55pm 
Originally posted by Alfador:
Tried the Airdropped Humvee ; Humvee´s battery was empty/0% charge.

No idea if its a mod conflict or something else.
No issue with the original jeep last time i took the trait.
It is a random chance that some parts like doors, battery, and other important stuff spawns damaged or depleted. I need to update the mod to have it automatically fix all of the parts that matter (battery, engine, door locks, etc.)
KI5 Mar 5, 2023 @ 3:28pm 
kinda forgot to ask, what was with the battery haha? i don't use anything fancy, just vanilla battery with a model slapped on
Panopticon  [developer] Mar 5, 2023 @ 3:55pm 
Originally posted by KI5:
kinda forgot to ask, what was with the battery haha? i don't use anything fancy, just vanilla battery with a model slapped on
Oh lol hi, didn't expect you here. There's an odd issue where selecting the battery in a vehicle by its part id "Battery" doesn't actually work. I believe its not specific to any mods and rather an issue with the game or my code. I'm in the process of redo-ing the battery check through other means besides the part id.

Your vehicles should be fine with the battery template you're using. It's an issue on my end.
Panopticon  [developer] Mar 6, 2023 @ 2:00am 
Fixed the battery to properly update its charge to 100%.
76561198995897973 May 30, 2023 @ 11:34am 
Game freezes on load after i picked humvee or jeep trait. Can't try to solve it, do you have any idea how to fix this bug?
Panopticon  [developer] May 30, 2023 @ 3:41pm 
Originally posted by Flexisay:
Game freezes on load after i picked humvee or jeep trait. Can't try to solve it, do you have any idea how to fix this bug?
Do you have the vehicles related to those traits, and have you tested the mods by themselves?
daoduyhung304205 Jun 19, 2023 @ 9:46pm 
bruh for some reason i pick trait apc and mod 67 cadilac but not spawn out side lol
Panopticon  [developer] Jun 19, 2023 @ 10:35pm 
Originally posted by daoduyhung304205:
bruh for some reason i pick trait apc and mod 67 cadilac but not spawn out side lol
where are you choosing to spawn?
daoduyhung304205 Jun 19, 2023 @ 11:32pm 
Originally posted by Panopticon:
out side spawn lol
daoduyhung304205 Jun 19, 2023 @ 11:35pm 
Originally posted by Panopticon:
for some reason the mod doesn't work please fix it
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50